Chapter 7

EDITED: OCTOBER 18-19 2020
-
Denki's breathing slowed, the unknown males scent calming him.
He felt a thumb brush over his bottom lip.
"I missed you..so so much." They whispered.
He felt lips on his cold neck, electrified pulses shooting through him.
He knew who this was now.
"S-Shinso..H-Hitoshi.." He whispered.
The male smiled in the dark, connecting their lips.
Kaminari kissed back, wrapping his arms around the males neck, he'd missed this too much.
Shinso pulled away, flicking on the light.
Denki blinked, his eyes getting used to the light. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, the love of his whole life was standing right in front of him, it almost didn't feel real.
"A-Are you..real?"
"Real as I'll ever be my Sunflower."
His cheeks reddened at the nickname,
"Same old nickname h-huh?"
"Of course.~"
Shinso replied simply, leaning in and kissed him again.
"I missed you too Hitoshi." Denki whispered in his ear as Shinso attacked his neck, because it apparently looked too clean in his eyes.
Denki moaned softly as Shinso finished the hickey.
"Daddy..?" Kioshi stood in the doorway.
Denki became bright red and shoved Shinso slightly, scooping his baby up in his arms.
"Whats up nugget?" He hummed.
"What were you and papa doing?"
Denki looked at him, confused.
"Ah, I should fill that in, My mother introduced me, I was very surprised to find I had a five year old child, Denki."
Hitoshi filled him in, wrapping his arms around both Kaminari and Kioshi.
"Im sorry.."
"It's okay. Really, You ran because you were scared. Besides, you can make it up to me by carrying another one." Shinso smirked, kissing his lover on the cheek.
Kaminari's blush was never-ending.
"Baka." He mumbled under his breath, his breath then hitching as Shinso nipped the sensitive skin of his neck.
-
Thats how his afternoon went, he spent it in bed with his purple haired lover and their child Kioshi.
Kaminari yawned, he'd fallen asleep with his boys an hour ago.
He got up and walked downstairs, preparing some coffee.
Someone grabbed him from behind, placing a hand over his mouth to stop any screams.
Denki struggled in their gripped and bit the hand covering his mouth.
He screamed loudly just as his mouth was covered again and he was dragged outside.
"DENKI!" Hitoshi screamed, pulling out his gun, he wasn't about to lose what he just got back.
Kaminari kicked back, all his self-defense training classes coming back to him.
He landed on the side walk on his feet easily, feeling shocked.
"K-Kiri..Kirishima?" He whispered, eyes growing wide.
Kiri turned and looked at him apologetically.
"The boss wants to see you..he wants you to become part of the Spider Bite gang. I-I'm sorry.."
"WHAT!? NO! I'd never join a gang! You should know this Kirishima!"
Hitoshi stepped around Kirishima and wrapped an arm around Denki.
"You don't have a choice Kaminari! Either you join or die! I-I don't..want my best friend to die." Kiri stated, eyes starting to water and fill with tears.
"Wait!" Hitoshi realized something.
"He cant join your gang. Because he's part of a Mafia instead!"
"What?" Kiri almost felt relieved, He knew this purple male made his bro happy, besides, someone like Denki wouldn't last two minutes in the Spider Bite gang.
Hitoshi turned and smiled at his..boyfriend?, before unbuttoning his button up shirt.
And sure enough, right above his heart, was the Yakuza Symbol. A dragon, wrapped around a heart, which signified he was the next leader with Shinso.
Bakugo looked outraged, when did he arrive?
"AFTER EVERYTHING YOUR STILL SIDING WITH THAT BASTARD!?"
"YES! HE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BAKUGO, I WAS NAIEVE TO THINK THAT RUNNING AWAY WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM."
Denki replied loudly, growing defensive and leaning into Shinso more.
"HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!"
"Bakubabe..Leave them be, their happy.." Kiri whispered sadly, but still happy Denki didn't have to join a gang like the Spider Bites. Hell, the only reason the big boss wanted the blonde in the gang was because of his relation to the Yakuza, having bad blood with Yamada.
"Actually, its the other way around. I don't deserve him, He's kind, sweet, sadistic, he's my..hes my everything. And I regret leaving him every. single. day." Denki whispered, biting his nail as he refused to meet Shinso's eyes.
"Tell him the truth then!"
"What?"
"If you love him as much as you say, THEN TELL HIM WHY YOU FUCKING LEFT!" Bakugo stated, staring the blonde down.
"...I left..I left because of the threats, and..and..because..I thought I dragged your image down. I'm poor Hitoshi, I was scared your reputation would have been drug through the mud, or that you'd just see me as a golddigger."
Kaminari sniffled, his eyes watering.
"Oh..Denki, I'm sorry I never noticed how you felt. You must have felt so alone, I'm..I'm sorry my love."
Hitoshi pecked his lips gently sending a shock throughout the blondes body as he smiled.
Bakugo glanced at Kirishima, feeling satisfied that all secrets between the two ex-lovers and..well, now-lovers, were in full view.
Slinging an arm over the redheads shoulder, Bakugo called iut one last thing before leaving.
"Your still a fucking idiot Dunceface! Can't believe you got the hots for Eyebags!"
Denki smiled sadly as he watched them leave,
"..Come home with me?" Hitoshi glanced at him, catching his attention again and giving him a reassuring hug.
"What about the cafe?"
"I'll buy you a new one, a better one, a bigger one, in my territory. I don't like you spending any more time then needed in this territory, its not safe."
"Okay, fine, lets go then silly." Denki kissed his lover and got in the hidden Limo that had been waiting for them.
He glanced around the car, and saw a discarded sweatshirt. He eyed it, and smelled it, It smelled like Shinso, so while no one was looking, he slipped it on, feeling ten times warmer.
Shinso got in, closing the door behind him, with a tired, confused looking Kioshi.
"Where was he? Was he scared? Oh my poor baby."
Denki fussed as he took the boy away from Shinso and cuddled him, showering his baby boy with kisses.
"Ewww! Gross!"
He comically wiped his face and crawled as far away from the blonde as he could.
"Is that my sweater?" Hitoshi held back a chuckle, eyeing him.
"Maaaaybe?"
"Cute."
Denki's cheeks were cherry red as he looked away. Hitoshi chuckled and looked over at Kioshi. "He looks so much like you Denki."
Kaminari burst into laughter,
"Me!? More like you! Hes got your hair, your nose, your lips!"
"Yeah, but your hair colors in there too, he's got your skin tone, and those gorgeous yellow eyes I love so much."
Denki smiled and moved next to him, snuggling into his side.