Epilouge PART 3/3

-
Denki never felt so complete in life, He had two loving children, a third on the way and a loving husband. Denki had smacked Hitoshi when he found out and yelled at him to use a condom next time.
Their wedding had been extravagent and dramatic, Hitoshi thinks that Hizashi pushed his dream wedding to them, but Denki was happy either way. He loved Hitoshi.
He was just, happy. There was no other word to state it, He became the leader of the Yakuza with Hitoshi.
He'd also found out who drove him off, and was so pissed he stabbed the male 28 times.
"28 STABS WOUNDS!?" Hitoshi had thought he was insane, but Denki just smirked, it was time to stop being the weak little blonde. He was leading the Yakuza with his loving Husband.
It was definitely a weird family,
Hizashi and Shota were living their best lives, adopted a little girl named Eri.
Hitoshi and Denki had their work cut out for them, two children, one on the way, and a gang to run. But, they were never alone.
Kirishima and Bakugo got married, and adopted a demented little child who was just as bad as Bakugo.
Todoroki and Midoriya were content with their lives, and their cats.
-
Denki smiled at the framed family photograph. Hizashi and Aizawa were grinning, Eri was on Aizawa's shoulders, Denki and Hitoshi were leaning against each other, a child in each arm.
He set the frame down with the other pictures.
This was it, this was his story. And he was so so happy.

~The End~