Chapter One

-Five years later-
Kaminari prided himself on being able to stay off the radar for the last five years. He knew he was pregnant, which scared him, he didn't have the best life growing up, what if he messed up his childs life as well!?
"Hey Kams! You still with the living?!" The blonde was taken out of his thoughts as he glanced up at one of his best friends, Kirishima Eijiro.
"Sorry, sorry, What's up?" Kaminari smiled sheepishly. "Your gremlin is whats up! He won't leave my boyfriend alone!" The redhead whined.
"So..your mad, because my son, and your boyfriend..are having a playdate, while I work the cafe?"
"Yes!"
Kaminari sighed, setting the towel he'd been using to clean the counters down. "Okay, okay, fine, I'll go grab him, its time for him to have his lunch anyway." The smaller blonde chuckled as he walked upstairs.
"Nugget-" Kaminari stood there in shock, trying not to laugh, Bakugo was wearing a princess dress, while his cute little son was dressed up in knight armor.
"I wi'' save you unc'e!" Kaminari chuckled, his baby still couldn't pronounce his l's.
"Take this!" His kid threw a book at one of his stuffed toys, which Kaminari assumed was the evil monster.
"Your saved!" Kaminari's heart melted as Kioshi hugged the blonde 'princess'.
"What do we have here?" Denki kept his laughter at bay, knowing his friend would kill him for laughing.
"Daddy! Unc'e and I were having so much fwun!" The blonde chuckled at his son,
"I see that."
He couldn't help but laugh harder as Bakugo sent him a death glare and went to get changed.
"Kioshi, come on, lets get you some lunch." The blonde scooped the boy up in his arms and kissed his nose.
-
Denki was wearing black frames as his eyes skimmed over the newspaper in his hand, his eyes glancing at his son who was sitting across from him and throughly enjoying his mac n' cheese.
"How'd you get so good at cooking?" Bakugo asked him, who sat at the same booth, his boyfriend next to Kioshi.
"I had to cook alot growing up, If I didn't then I'd go hungry. My parent's weren't exactly the best." The blonde smiled, setting the newspaper down and taking a sip of his sugary coffee.
"Well. Its good dunceface!" Bakugo simply nodded and went back to devouring his spicy soba. Kiri nodded as well, enjoying his Gyu Kushi.
Denki's cheeks reddened, "I-Its not THAT good, is it?"
They both gave him glares as he smiled slightly. "Fine, fine, Hows the mac n' cheese nugget?" Kaminari asked, reaching across to wipe his messy face.
"It's so good daddy!" The small boy giggled.
Denki's heart clenched, his kid was so cute..and such a reminder of..him.
Denki hummed, "Hows the gang?"
"Oh everyones doing well! Midoriya and Todoroki are going to get married soon." Kiri replied, sipping on his drink.
"I better be invited to the wedding!" Denki smirked.
"Oh don't worry. Izu is inviting everyone." A cold, yet soft voice stated, scaring the shit out of Denki.
"What the hell Half n' Half!? Your going to give everyone here heart attacks!" Bakugo grumbled.
"I mean, he is the spy for a reason guys, sorry about the mini heart attack moment." And there he was, if Todoroki was around, Midoriya wasn't far behind.
"Its quite alright Midoriya! Todoroki, I made you Soba, its in the fridge." Denki had a knowing smirk, and was filled with a sense of accomplishment as the half red half white haired male's eyes lit up and he ran into the back.
"Midoriya, I made you some Katsudon, its in a plastic container, I was going to bring it to your place after work, but now that your here, you can have it! I made it right this time don't worry, I think I perfected it!"
Midoriya nodded and left into the kitchen to find his food.
"You cook too much." Kiri looked at Denki with concern. Denki just smiled, "I like to cook! Don't worry about me Kiri."
Truth was, Denki's mental state wasn't that good anymore. He just hid it behind a happy smile and his love for cooking. A year after he ran away, he opened up a cafe with Bakugo and Kirishima's help. Cooking helped distract him from the heartache of leaving his lover, his soulmate.