"I told you not to trust her!"

A/N: Heyo guys, next chapter of Ripper of Fibers is here. Before we begin I would like to recommend  one RWBY book

"Sacrifices" by Rubyfanguy12. It's a nice Ruby x Reader story. I personally enjoyed it.

With that out of picture.

Let's get started!

Ryuko POV, Honno Town slums

Me and Mako are still talking.

Mako: "Ryuko, do you think you both could defeat Lady Satsuki and Koruno? I mean, you both are like SUPER strong and all but."

Ryuko: "Don't worry Mako, you saw what (Y/N) did to him"

I think for a second

'I don't want to even think about what would happen if I didn't stop (Y/N). Koruno betrayed us, alright, but we still don't know why. And if he was to die, Satsuki wouldn't tell us anything. She care about him like I care about (Y/N). She may be a bitch but still.'

Then I remember something

Ryuko: "Hey Mako, where is (Y/N)?"

Mako just shrugged. I spotted a tram, with (Y/N) still sitting asleep, going up.

Ryuko: "HEY! WAIT! Goddammit!" I said while running toward departing tram.

Mako: "Well, there goes (Y/N). He must be too exhausted after the battle"

Ryuko: "Mako, that's not a problem, (Y/N) can take care of himself. The problem is he have keys to our house." I said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

Mako: "You could sleep with us! We will have a sleepover! We will paint our nails, try clothes and talk about boys! Come on!" she said practically dragging me toward her house.

Ryuko: "Okay Mako, just stop dragging me!"

(Y/N) POV, hour later

(Y/N): "Well that was a nice power nap. Wait! Where is Ryuko and Mako?"

Then some one star approached me

One Star Student: "You know buddy, trams are not hotels for homeless. You should go now"

I looked around and saw I was in No Star District

(Y/N): "Yeah sorry about that. I will be going" and with that I walked toward my home. When I arrived it was long after sunset, so most of the people were asleep. I went to my door and saw a note.

(Y/N): "'(Y/N), we are sorry that we left you but it was getting dark. I know you can take care of yourself and Mako insisted to come to her sleepover. I will sleep with Mankanshoku's tonight. Try not to miss me. Love you. Ryuko.' So they left me, well I get that for sleeping in public transport."

I unlocked the door and walked inside. I looked down the mirror and saw that Neko was dirty.

Neko: "Don't you think about it (Y/N)! I hate being washed!"

(Y/N): "Be quiet you crybaby, I will use your favorite washing powder!"

Neko: "You mean...?"

(Y/N): "Yes, Lavender and Orchidea, your favorite."

Neko: "(Y/N)! Where did you get that!? I thought they discontinued it's production 3 months ago!"

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I have my sources hehe. And after we get you clean and dry you know what comes next?"

Neko: *happy kamui noises*

(Y/N): "Your one and only, iron!"

Neko: *even more happy kamui noises*