Epilogue: To save the world, again/ Meeting Zero Two

A/N: Hello guys, this chapter will be take a double role as an epilogue to this book and prologue for the sequel. Not wasting anymore time

Let's get started

*timeskip one week, Ryuko's and (Y/N)'s new house, Tokyo, (Y/N) POV*

Me and Ryuko are eating breakfast, getting ready to visit uncle Werner. Satsuki and Koruno moved two days after us. There are still some boxes with our stuff scattered all around the floor.

Ryuko ended eating her waffles

Ryuko: "It was delicious, as always honey"

(Y/N): "No problem Blueberry, when we get back home we need to unpack rest of the stuff"

Ryuko: "Right, today we are visiting your uncle. But I have an idea"

(Y/N): "Huh?"

Ryuko: "Maybe sis and Koruno can go too? I'm sure they would like to see something like Strelitzia"

(Y/N): "I don't see why not. Call them and I will inform aunt Karina we will be bringing friends"

Ryuko: "Sure" and with that she exited the kitchen and went to call Satsuki. I meanwhile took my phone and called aunt Karina"

Aunt Karina: "Hello, Karina Frank Milsa here"

(Y/N): "Hey auntie"

Aunt Karina: "(Y/N)! I was wondering when you and your girlfriend will come visit"

(Y/N): "We just ate breakfast and soon we will on our way. I'm calling to ask if it will be any problem if we bring Ryuko's sister and her fiance with us"

Aunt Karina: "Wait a second... Werner, honey. (Y/N) called and asked if they can bring some friends with them"

Dr. Werner: *muffled* "Of course, the more the merrier as they say"

Aunt Karina: "You heard him, see you soon (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Yeah, bye auntie" and with that call ended. Ryuko returned to kitchen

Ryuko: "Satsuki said sure. We will meet with them there"

(Y/N): "Nice, we can also bring Mako if she wants. I mean she never leave our side" I looked outside the window to see Mankanshoku's Back Alley Clinic with 'Back' covered with tape on the neon. "They even moved near us"

Ryuko: "We will get her on the way. Now put those plates to the sink and let's get ready"

I cleaned up after breakfast and walked to our bedroom. On the hanger was Neko and next to her hangs Senketsu. Me and Ryuko took them of and put them on us

Ryuko: "Senketsu, casual outfit if you would"

And Senketsu transformed into skinny jeans, white t-shirt, jersey and a scarf

Senketsu: "Here you go Ryuko, hope you like it"

Ryuko: "Of course I do. Like Mako said, you are my Sunday's best"

(Y/N): "Nice. Neko, black leather jacket"

Neko: "I'm still mad that you risked your life to save me but fine..." She transformed in what I asked her

(Y/N): "Don't be so grumpy. I apologized"

Neko: "That's not enough!"

(Y/N): "Fine, you will get this steam roll we saw yesterday in the mall"

Senketsu and Neko: *happy kamui noises*

Ryuko: "Heh, It's easy to buy a Kamui's trust and forgiveness. You just need to iron it"