❀𝔻𝕚𝕖𝕕 - 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡❀

Welcome to my very first graphics shop!

(Not a promising start that the book cover is shit)

I have no idea how this is going to go, but I hope it goes well 🤞

Rules:

1) Don't get impatient. These things take time and if you want it to be good you'll wait like everyone else.
2) I take payment in votes (you can follow me if you want to but this is not a requirement). You also need to give me credits where the graphics are used, don't try to pass them off as your own when I put effort into making them for you.
3) If there's anything that I haven't listed that you'd like made, ask me! I'm always up for trying new things.
4) Password is your favourite film.
5) Be kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, criticism is not.
6) You can request up to 10 times, but only up to five at the same time.
7) VIPs will take priority over other requests and can request as many graphics as they like.
8) Please do try and remember that I have a life outside of Wattpad so I may not always respond straightaway.
9) My pms are always free, but I do live in England so apologies if it takes a while for me to reply.
10) You have to use the graphics for at least a week.

Have fun!

VIPs

mcflyvideos
-J0SHUASBASSETT
DTsabrina
CharmsBooked
avvkwardz
CedricsTrueLove
lestia-lovegood
SONGSFORSATAN
TheGirlyFandomGirl
msmariareynolds

You guys might never want graphics, but if you did you'd be my top priority 😊

There will be a chapter for each type of graphic, and the form for the request.