Chapter 4 - Damion

Not-Edited

Damon's POV

~~~

Earlier that day...

I walk through the pack house looking for something to do, I'm not good at sitting around doing nothing because it just makes me feel lazy. I've spent the past few day helping clean this place up after my 18th birthday party my friend John and future beta threw for me. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it but John thought he knew what was best and invited my whole school year to it. I think we stayed up till around three and when I had a couple of drinks the next day I was lathered within minutes.

It was a good weekend though if you exclude the many piles of vomit left by my drunk friends. I was interrupted by my father using the Pack link.

'Son, there are a few people who are going to be joining the pack that I want you to meet'

'Who' I reply, curious as I make my way through the house to my dad's office.

'You may not remember them but my beta from 12 years ago has returned from England with his niece, they have agreed to join the pack so I would like to introduce you. I'm going to reinstate Ben's title to beta as well and I'd also like you to give Piper a tour' He states.

'Piper?' Who's Piper, I guess I'll find out soon enough as I'm almost to his office.

'Piper is Ben's niece, she'll be joining the pack too.' I guess that explains that.

As I near the door the most amazing scent hits me, smells like fresh grass in a summer, Lavender and lime. I am stunned by the beautiful smell. Before I realise it I'm practically running to the door, not hesitating to crush the doorknob as I practically rip it open. I hear my wolf screaming inside of me. Then I see her, the most beautiful person in the whole world and my mate. She looks up at me, her luscious chocolate brown hair falling gently down her back in soft curls, her piercing brown eyes rest on me as I start to walk forward to the beautiful creature.

"Mine."

That is all I manage to say as I near her, the hypnotizing curves of her body pulling me forward. I'm almost within touching distance when she pushes past me, not giving me a second luck as she rushes out of the room.

I stand their stunned. How could she do that to me, does she not feel the mate connection that was so strong it made me want to mark her right then and there. I stay like this for a minute before I realise she's getting away, I head for the door letting out a small growl as I use my brute strength to knock it down. I see her starting to head down the stairs but not before she shoot's me a look of pure fear, why is he so scared of me? Doesn't she realise that I would never hurt her.

Apparently not as she is already out of my sight.

I sprint after her pushing myself closet, danm she's a fast runner. A lot faster than me and she's an Omega. (I forgot to mention before that an omega is a normal member of a pack) I reach the bottom of the staircase and I see my chance to try and grab her and explain things as she is struggling to open the door. Yet again I get within arm's reach before she escapes and makes a run for the forest.

As we reach the tree line I pull my last straw and shift into my wolf knowing I will defiantly catch her. She looks back before entering the forest before shifting herself. However I'm shocked to see a White wolf. I've only heard of them in stories but oh my, she is absolutely beautiful. This would explain why she is faster than me until I realise I might not catch her now. I realise that in awe I have slowed down abit too much and she has completely disappeared.

I follow her scent threw the forest until I come to a thick layer of branches, not hesitating I gnaw my way threw them to enter a clearing home to the most extraordinary tree I have ever seen. Wow, why am I complimenting a tree?

My thoughts are interrupted on resting my eyes yet again on the beautiful strong, yet elegant, white wolf that stands before me. I step forward in awe before I see her close her eyes, the next thing I know a translucent layer of blue separates us.

What the hell is that? I can just about see her open her eyes through the blue and white haze. We are both bought out of our thoughts as we hear a branch snap and the scent of a rouge reaches us.

It notices our recognition of him before he quickly takes his leave.

I chase him through woods not wanting the disgusting rouge to get away as there has been word of them reuniting to overthrow packs. I chase them deep into the woods for what seems like hours but has only been a matter of minutes. Damn it I lost their scent. Knowing there is no chance of me finding them I head back to find another rouge wondering about.

Out of pure frustration I don't give them a chance to get away as Lunge under the bighting the flesh to taste the metallic blood run down my throat. I release and spit out the blood as quick as I can. The rouge howls in pain before I see them die in front of me. I let out a howl of victory heading back towards my beautiful mate.

I enter the clearing again to see my father and whom I'm guessing is Beta Ben, with of course the beautiful creature known as my mate.

~~~

Hey there Wattpad readers!

So today I got 200 reads on this book and so I decided to celebrate I would do a chapter In Damion's point of view, If you do or don't want anymore more chapter's ih his P.O.V please let me know by COMMENTING, VOTING and SHARING with your friends. Thanks again!

Katie xx