the apple orchard

Pulling an apple down from the branches, Minjimi examined the bright red smooth surface, before sliding it into her pocket full of other apples.

She only had a few, but it still weighed down her pants, which she had to hold up by the waist band to avoid it sliding down.

Jeongguk walked out from behind a tree smacking into her, they both fumbled back surprised at the sudden contact, and when Minjimi caught her balance, she noticed Jeongguk grip at his heart area. "Jesus...you gave me a heart attack..." he mumbled, Minjimi rolled her eyes, knowing he was overreacting, she turned around, walking behind the tree she had fallen into, when she bumped into another person. About to swear off Jimin, she froze realizing the gun to her head.

But the person on the other end realized who she was too.

"Minjimi? What are you doing out here?" Namjoon asked, lowering the gun, Minjimi crossed her arms, keeping her fingers curled around the waist belt of her pants, "stealing, what does it look like?"

"When your parents kick you out, you'll struggle more to earn money if you have a bounty on your head." Namjoon holstered the gun, leaning on his leg, his brown hair brushed back neatly, a few strands in front of his face, Minjimi shrugged, "I like being bad, the rich life sucks, but you wouldn't know."

Namjoon shook his head slightly, "you think I own this apple orchard because I'm poor?"

Minjimi shrugged, pursing her lips, giving a possibly, yeah look at him. Namjoon smirked, his fingers wrapping around an apple and pulling it towards him, bending the branch with it, Jimin walking up behind Minjimi, so Namjoon yanked the apple, which separated from the tree and sent the branch snapping back and slapping Jimin straight in the face.

Minjimi turned to the boy who flopped to his back rubbing his face, she snickered, looking back at Namjoon who held the apple out to her. "If you're gonna steal, make it legal."

She looked at the apple, slowly taking it from him, before grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him back to his feet, the smaller boy rubbing his nose. "Hey Jimin, how were those chickens?" Namjoon chuckled, Jimin glared at him, taking his hand away from his face. "That was my jam!"

"Jimin, you got no jams." Namjoon teased, Jimin launched at Namjoon but was stopped by Jeongguk grabbing Jimin by the waist and pulling him away.

"Jimin, he's got a gun you dumbass." Minjimi hissed, Namjoon leaned his arm on the butt of the gun, putting a hand on his hip, "well, since I know you're all here, don't trash the property, and try to take the apples in the back by the woods, nobody takes those, they're just as rich since they're a bit more exposed to the elements that make apples so sweet." Namjoon informed, Minjimi nodded, thanking him and shoving Jeongguk and Jimin wordlessly towards the back of the orchard.

Jeongguk grabbed an apple that refused to break from its branch, so he yanked harder, twisting it, smacking the stem, trying to bob for it, jumping down to his bottom and back up, yet the apple never once budged.

"Jeongguk, what are you doing?" Minjimi eyed him, pulling an apple down, her pants becoming so full she had to have two hands on her pants. "Trying...to...fuck!" He yelled as the apple eventually snapped off as he jumped and slammed onto his back.

"Whoa Jeongguk, you're twenty-one, wait till you're older." Minjimi teased, Jeongguk leered at her, "I didn't mean that."

Minjimi laughed as she looked around, noticing Jimin had disappeared.

"Oh my god, why did I even agree to this..." she rubbed her temples, glancing around, but seeing nothing of the smaller boy.

"Jeongguk where's Jimin?" Minjimi asked as he aggressively stuffed the apple into his pocket. "I don't know...said something about seeing a pretty tree or whatever." He grouched, Minjimi sighed, walking towards the woods, having a feeling she knew where he went.

"Wait, Minnie!" Jeongguk called out from behind her, chasing after her and stumbling all over the place from the weight of apples.

Making her way through the shrubbery and thick trees and into a clearing of a field, a little mound rose up from the earth towards the side of the field, a big cherry blossom tree growing on top of the mound, she walked towards it, listening to Jeongguk sprinting up behind her to catch up.

Sure enough, Minjimi saw the back of Jimin looking up.

But what caught her off guard, was what he was looking at.