Part 1. The first time

The first time that I saw him I almost dropped my books. It was hard not to notice his perfect smile and the lunars that decorated his face. I kept on staring at him until he was almost out of reach. He passed me with his eyes glued to some odd book. Just when I thought he was out of reach. I start breathing again.

Of course I knew who he was. I had hear about him since I was in middle school and now I was here, at the same highschool as him and I couldn't help it, I felt a strange feeling in my stomach, something that I had never experienced before. I dind't like that feeling though, it was a combination of pain and anxiety. I shook my head and start walking to my classroom.

A sharp pain ran through my shoulder. I glanced down to see what had produced such pain. My eyes opened wide when I saw the blood stain on my favorite jumper sleeve. A misplaced nail hang out from the wall and, apparently, was the cause of my wound.

"Are you ok?" a soft voice echoed behind me. I tensed and prevent myself from watching who had spoken. I swallowed hard and walked again.

I felt something pulling me back, what it seemed like a hand pulling my sleeve. I turned around and met a pair of brown chocolate eyes staring at me. And the feeling was back again. Something moving in my stomach threatening on coming out, something that made me feel uncomfortable.

"You are bleeding," he said and pulled me closer.

"It... It's ok," I answered back as I pulled my hand away from his grip. With my other hand I hide the wound.

"Are you sure?" he asked aging, his eyes still distant and his lips in a thin line.

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Ok then."

He turned around and walked back from where he had come. I felt my face burning as my eyes stung. I brushed off the tears with the back of my hand and calmed down.

I was already late for class.