Chapter One- In the Mirror

Hey guys! I have decided to do a fanfiction on Big Time Rush. Ya a bit childish, but i've twisted James.

Please comment and I hope you enjoy chapter one! ~ TecNicolorkrystal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One - In the mirror

I looked into the mirror. Hazel eyes stared back, my brown hair limp and plastered to my forehead in cold sweat. I breathed in quietly. Eyes wide.

I hated hiding what I was. I gave up trying to forget the dream and exited the downstairs bathroom. I went up the swirly slide and quietly crept into the room I shared with Logan. I resisted caressing his cheek and collapssed onto my bed. I hated pretending that I was straight. Hated roomimg with Logan. The universe was flaunting it in my face that I could only want, never take. I clenched my pillow and cried myself back to sleep.

~

"James." a voice said. "You need to get up!"

I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. Logans sweet face stared back at me. Dark choclate eyes. Dimpled cheeks.

I smiled hapily. "Mornin' Logan."

He gently punched me in the arm as I sat up. "Ya,ya. Just get ready. Gustavo might explode if were late." and he walked to his dresser and pulled out some clothes.

I got out of my too comfy bed and walked to my dresser. I pulled out a blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Changing quickly I raced out the door and down the swirly side and to the bathroom. I used for to much cuda but I didn't give a @#!*% . I wanted my hair to look fabulous. After several minutes of banging on the door from the other three I walked out and let them in. My shoulder brushed Logans and I nearly sighed contemptly.