3

Jughead was most definitely not crazy for following that girl he loved so much. No, he's crazy at all. He needed to feel her love. It had taken him only 25 minutes to pack. He left most of his stuff behind. It was mostly her insisting that encouraged him to leave everything behind.

"C'mon baby we're starting a new life together you don't need that" she was speaking of the vase his mother had given him.

"The only things you need are your clothes and me" she had said that speaking of the pendant his mother had given him.

She reminded him so much of Betty. So much that she might as well be her without the name.

And all he needed was to feel her love.

Her tiny hands with those barely-there fingernails encircled his wrist as she led him out of his apartment. He was tempted to drop this whole crazy plot. That beautiful voice of hers stopped him.

He needed to feel her love.

He sent the text to Archie at 5:30 pm precisely. Jughead liked things precise. He had sent Archie a simple

Jughead: "can't make it tonight have fun!"

He didn't even feel bad for lying. Archie replied at 5:37 pm precisely.

Jughead liked precise.

Archie: "Okay bro maybe next time?"

He replied at 5:40 pm precisely.

Jughead liked precise.

She sat there in his backseat hovering over his shoulder. Her warm breath fanning over his shoulders. He liked her warm breath. It made him feel not so alone.

He just needed her love.

She hadn't spoken at all since they had set out and he was nearly desperate to hear her voice.

Her silence made his ears ring.

She had sat in the back seat until 1:42 am.

She finally spoke at 1:43 am.

"I love it when you take my advice; this was a good choice for you to move," she said.

They stopped for food at 4:50 am precise.

Jughead liked precise.

"How many," the bored waitress asked him her teeth peeking from between her lips.

"Um 2" He replied in a just as bored tone.

She furrowed her eyebrows at him in obvious confusion.

"Is the other coming along later?" She questioned clearly confused by his request.

Jughead just blinked back at her.

"Alrighty, then sir right this way," she said shooting him an awkward smile.

She led him to a small table right next to the window. She trailed behind him her flip flops making that noise.

Flip flop.

Flip flop. Just like his heart made around her.

He needed her love.

"I think you should get a burger and fries," she said smirking at him. "We can share that because we both like that." She shot him one of those wondrous straight dazzling smiles.

"Okay," Jughead replied.

The waitress their order and went to put it in.

Betty loved burgers and fries. They had always been her favourite paired with a vanilla milkshake. She was basically Betty to him.