7

𝐓𝐖; 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 & 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫.𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓

Jughead sat numbly on the exam table as the doctor made him follow his finger as he guided it around Jughead's line of vision making him dizzy.

He could hardly focus on the doctor's chubby freckled finger when his mind was running on overdrive right now.

All he could think about was that little girl.

His mind was plagued with her face.

She was so young.

She didn't deserve what Jughead had done to her.

"Jughead" the doctor spoke to get his attention.

Jughead's eyes met the doctors "yes?"

"You were not following my finger very well are you sure your head is feeling alright." The doctor questioned him his messy grey eyebrows furrowing.

Jughead cleared his throat then replied to the doctor's question "yes my head feels fine I guess I'm just kinda distracted."

The doctor looked at Jughead for a brief moment before walking over to his slim laptop to type something.

The nurse pushing open the door to his hospital room caught both Jughead's and the doctor's attention.

"Um I hate to interrupt but the police need to have a brief talk with Jughead" Cheryl mumbled shyly.

"Of course Cheryl I will be done in just one moment then they may come in and speak with him." The Doctor said shooting the shy nurse Cheryl a smile.

She shut the door as she retreated from the doorway.

"Well Jughead good luck I'll probably be in tomorrow to check on you it looks as if there's no major damage but we'll see," the doctor said giving him a kind old smile that resembled one of a grandpa's.

The doctor left the room and there she was.

She was grinning a toothy smile at him.

"Hiya Jughead looks like you got yourself in some hot water didn't ya."

She sounded just like Betty. Her voice no longer had the raspy tinge.

She sounded identical to Betty.

The door swung open before he could reply to her statement.

"Hello Jughead my name is detective Anderson and I'm just here to ask you a few questions."

The man's accent was thick Jughead couldn't quite place his finger on where he was from. Jughead met the detective's eyes as he sat down. Jughead quickly glanced away immediately filling with the guilt of what he had caused.

It felt as if some sort of weight had been laid on his chest.

He had murdered a little girl

This was far worse than what she had ever made him feel.

Far worse than Betty.

He wished he could take it all back.

"Now no worries right now Jughead you aren't in any trouble." Jughead felt the weight get heavier as the guilt increased inside of him.