8

Jughead exhaled the large breath he was not aware he had been holding once his nurse Cheryl had left the room.

He shut his eyes and took deep breaths in and out to try to calm himself down.

"You need to get out of this hospital, don't let them think you're crazy" Jugheads eyes snapped open at her voice.

"I can't just leave" Jughead sputtered out still applying pressure to his wound.

"Who says you can't just leave? That little red-headed slut" she said cocking a light thin brow at him.

Her brows were so much different than Betty's full ones.
Jughead cleared his throat "Cheryl said I need stitches," Jughead said to her.

"Well, who gives a shit about what Cheryl said. You should only care about what I think," She snapped at him large green eyes flashing.

Jughead was not sure how to respond to this.

She stared back at him waiting for his response. Jughead let out a large exhale of air through his nose "Fine after I get stitches I can sneak out of here."

A satisfied smirk crossed over her beautiful hard features.

"I knew you'd see reason" with that she walked out of the room the large sweater poncho she was wearing hanging off her shoulders and dragging the ground.

After a few moments, Jughead finally pulled himself off his spot on the floor. He stretched out his tight limbs then walked out of the room.

Still pressing the gauze to his arm, he began his walk back to his room.

On his way, back he passed Cheryl who informed him to come with her so he could get those stitches.

As he and Cheryl were finishing their walk back to his room Cheryl spoke up.

"I still want to know why in the heck you were taking slashes at your arm," she said glancing over at him her large blue eyes holding concern.

"Force of impulse" Jughead replied to her dryly.

She turned her head and glared at him as she pushed open the door to his room and followed him in.

"Well the doctor should be in soon until them don't do any more stuff on force of impulse," she said.

Once Cheryl had left the room, he began fiddling with the gauze.

He peeled it back to look at the open wound. It had stopped bleeding but he could see the inside of the wound.

Jughead calmly leaned over to the trashcan and vomited.

What had he done?

He could have seriously hurt himself.

"Ugh, you're such an annoying baby" Jughead looked up at her wiping the vomit from the corners of his mouth.

"You can't even stomach your own mistakes," she said letting out a sardonic laugh.

"God, why do I even bother with you. I mean honestly, the only reason I have not left you is that no one else will want you. You're so sad and pathetic not to mention a murderer." Her voice took on a sinister almost evil tone at the word murderer.

Jughead swallowed thickly the vision of the little girl taking over his mind.

"We need to leave now." She snapped at him.

Always so demanding.

Just like his wonderful Betty.

Jughead was confused.