9

𝐓𝐖; 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟕𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟓𝟓

Cheryl had left the room no more than a minute before the door to his hospital room slammed and he felt hands at his throat.

He could not breathe with the large slim hands wrapped around his throat.

He looked up into the face of who was holding his neck with their hands to see her beautiful face.

Her pink rosebud lips her set in a deep scowl, her large hazel eyes seemingly full of hatred.

Jughead reached his hands to her thin arms and began clawing to try to get her to release him.

He could not speak a word.

His world was starting to get fuzzy.

He was certain he was going to pass out.

Then she released his throat and he could breathe again.
He began to gasp for air as his lungs finally stopped constricting and he could breathe again.

He looked up at her beautiful face in shock.

"What the hell was that for?" Jughead snapped.

Why would she do that to him did she want him to die?

She shrugged a bony shoulder at him.

"You deserve it anyway." She said to him nonchalantly.

God, she sounded identical to Betty.

"What did I do?" Jughead asked her.

"You didn't leave this hospital like I asked you to." She snapped at him in almost a growl.

Jughead's eyes widened as he remembered she had been mad at him for not listening to her and fleeing the hospital.

"Listen I'm really sorry about that. I've been a really crappy person towards you recently-."

His apology was stopped short as the door swung open and in came a dark-skinned doctor with Cheryl hot on his heels. Jughead held back a groan at the interruption.

He needed her love and he was never going to earn it back at this rate.

"Who were you talking to?" Cheryl asked Jughead.

"Why are you so nosy?" Jughead shot back at her irritated.

"Whoa man chill," Cheryl said to him with a chuckle.

"Do you ever shut the hell up?" Jughead fired back.

He was becoming more and more irritated by the redhead who once seemed to be decent.

Who knew she would be so annoying and nosy.

"Cheryl can you please be quiet so I can talk to Jughead." The Doctor said to Cheryl seeming to be annoyed with her behaviour.

Jughead felt an odd sense of satisfaction at Cheryl's meek "yes."
The doctor cleared his throat then began to introduce himself to Jughead.

"Hello, Jughead I'm Dr Shaperio. I am just going to go ahead and look at your wound then Cheryl will get in nice and clean. Then she'll numb it up and then I'll stitch it. You will want to watch it for the next few weeks after I stitch it back up make sure you don't see any discolouration around the wound or your stitches get ripped."