Author's Note and Introduction

A long, long time ago, I dipped my toe in the blogging pool and wrote a few entries.

Lately, I 'found' those entries again (also known as 'unearthed,' or 'excavated.')

Tada! *throws arms wide and twirls around and around in the puddle of words that have fallen out of her brain*

Ah! What beauty! What GLORY!

I would like to tell my readers that I've got a glorious plan for this book. I will show you how to overcome obstacles, believe in yourself, climb every mountain, ford every stream...

*scoff*

*snort*

Plan. What is this word, 'plan'?

Hopefully, though, you will find something to laugh at.

Ahah. Lookee there. A 'plan.' I write, you laugh. Maybe I'll make your day a little brighter, which would make me feel good about myself - useful. I mean useful.

But in all seriousness and honesty, there isn't going to be a structured anything in here, so if you're looking for meaningful advice, life hacks, uplifting quotes, or deep spiritual thinking... this may not be the book for you. If you're looking for random vignettes and observations from the life and times of a forgetful, disorganized, coffee addicted mother of five, read on, because that's what I've got. Lots, and lots, and lots of random vignettes.