Prologue

A\N

First of all, thanks for reading my brand new book!! I'm super excited about this one because it is actually based off of stuff that I did and things that happened to me. Some of it will be made up but if you ever have any questions in whether a part is made or real, just leave a comment asking me and I will let you know. Lastly, please leave a vote and if you want, go ahead and follow me. I love you all.

Love,

Gray

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

I wish I never met him. Or maybe I wish he never left.  I hated him in the beginning. After a while I loved him, at first like a brother, and then there were other feelings. Feelings I didn't understand, not until it was too late. I don't know how he felt about me. We were best friends from the start. With the exception of the beginning, I don't think he felt anything else. And then I made my mistake. The mistake of telling him everything. I told him everything and then he was gone. Too far gone from me to come back. But I still think if him every day. I think of the mistakes I made and the friend I lost. I feel like I need him and yet, I live without him. It's been exactly a three years since I sent the text. The text the was my biggest mistake.