PLEASE READ!!

Hello to anybody who is still out there reading this.

The last time I updated this book, was February of 2018. I am SO sorry for being absent for over 2 years now; I have been working through my PTSD and mental health issues, and if I'm being honest- I didn't think anybody would still be out there wanting to read my work.

I received a lot of messages of support after my last note and admit to being somewhat neglectful when trying to reply. I was overwhelmed and traumatised and selfishly needed space, so I apologise for that.

Today, after years, the brother of the cowardly suicide bomber who tore my life apart and took the life of 22 innocent people was sentenced to 55 years in prison minimum. It is a small consolation.

I am feeling more optimistic and happy. It has been hard to come to terms with my new way of life, and I have struggled more than words can express, but I am beginning to move on and forwards with my life.

What my experience has taught me is that tomorrow isn't promised. You never know what day will be your last, so hug your loved ones tightly whenever you get the chance and cherish every moment that you are happy, healthy and alive. You never know when it will be taken away from you.

And to my beautiful friend Georgina who was torn from our world far too soon; everything I do, from that day in 2017 and always is for you. I carry you with every piece of my heart forever and always. I hope I can make you proud one day. You are loved. You are so missed, by everybody you ever came into contact with. I live each day for you.

And to my wonderful readers; THANK YOU. Thank you for your unshakeable support and patience with me. Thank you for showing me that I am not alone and that people out there actually like to read the rubbish I produce. I owe you all more than I can ever express.

And to you, reading this today, I hope you can bare with me just a little bit longer whilst I perfect my latest chapter and move the book along. I hope you'll like the direction I head in, and I hope you love it as much as I do!

See you all on the next update!! <3