1. Talk Shows

"So Kiara, tell me, what made you want to be an actress?" The host asked me.I thought about her question for a moment. I knew this question would come up, but I didn't know how to answer it.

"Well I guess you're just born with it," I replied.

"Could you unpack that answer for me?"

"Well, in life everyone has a dream. Wether they change their minds frequently, they will settle on something. I just believe that everyone is born with a strong will for something but they realize it at a different point in your life,"

Silence followed, but then there was applause.

"So you think that you were born an actress?" The woman asked me.

"No not it all. On the contrary in fact. I think I was born with the dream of an actress. I just achieved that dream. Not everyone gets that chance to make it in this world. That's just the thing. Life can be cruel if you're a dreamer," Loud cheers and the clapping of hands filled my ears, as the show was concluded.

I took off my headset, and made my way out of the studio to my car. I climbed inside, and let the roof down. As I drove I let the warm Summer air touch my cheeks and play with my hair. I couldn't help but enjoy the day that was given to me.

I arrived to the quiet little set up of Beverly Hills, and unlocked the door with a heavy disguise on. As soon as reached the top of the building I went into the apartment and greeted my roommate Sienna, who was curling her hair in the bathroom.

"I have arrived safely and alive. Did you watch the show?" I called out. Sienna soon emerged from the bathroom with half of her hair curled.

"Yes of course I did. You did a very nice job!"

"Thank you. Where are you going?"

"Well today I was offered a movie deal, and I am going to meet the director at a small little Italian restaurant.

"Oh well have fun. I'm just going to stay home and rent a movie,"

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"Yeah I'm sure," I lied sitting on the couch. I'm fine getting along alone. Maybe I'm still a little broken, but I've been picking up the pieces.