03. Hidden Kindness

╔══════════════╗

"Who says you have to be known in order for people to know you're kind? Even if you hide your identity, your true self will shine through the darkness and among others."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

70 days until the strongest sun comes.

══════════════

             Sawada Tsunayoshi never had a friend in his life. No one really wanted to be friends with a Dame, especially him, Dame-Tsuna, someone who is useless in all things even if it was just doing a simple thing just like walking. In all his life, he only felt cold as if something was missing inside him. Something that was supposed to be there but was gone, locked away. No one came to warmth it. Not even his mother who is always there for him but is a little bit naive, not even blinking an eye to his battered form when his bullies went a little physical with him.

No one came to warm him.

So imagine his surprise when he went inside the classroom, not late because his mother had successfully awakened him from his deep slumber. Imagine his surprise when he sat down on his seat, a hand feeling something under his desk and he looked at it, only to see a carton of strawberry milk and candies in different flavors.

Um.

"Is this a prank?" He muttered to himself, not realizing the green eyes that glanced at his direction in mastered discreet.

Hie?

This happened before, some classmates of him had thought it was a good idea to prank him and so then pranked him by leaving a carton of expired chocolate milk on his desk and made no move to warn him about it. He had a stomach ache for days about it so he was a bit wary of the strawberry milk and the candies left on his desk.

He looked at the expiration date, thankful that he had gained experience with the chocolate milk from before, only to blink when the expiration date is still five months away. He looked around, looking if someone misplaced it to his desk.

What do normal people do about this?

You know, when someone gives them drinks and food in secret.

Then he noticed the paper attached to the strawberry milk and pulled it, reading the words that was beautifully written on the green paper that has a frog as a design.