06. Always

╔══════════════╗

"You endure a day everyday, until sleeping is something you regard as a reward, only to get up and start the day again."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

48 days until the strongest sun comes.

══════════════

          Sakura knows and is very sure that 'this' won't go away for a very long time. Whatever the 'this' is for her.

Sakura had a history of liking (yes, you've heard right.) people for a very long time, considering that she liked her previous crush for a very long time. It may be his smiles or the way his eyes sparkle at talking to others or it may be the fact that he's handsome.

Either way, Haruno Sakura likes Yamamoto Takeshi.

しょうがない or Shōganai, "It can't be helped." That phrase that Sakura kept close inside her heart especially on everything she has gone through in her short life in this world. Thirteen years of being alive may sound so short to adults who has gone through so many experiences through their life but to Sakura, it felt like she was older than she was supposed to be.

Sakura is one to quickly have a crush to someone, she's petty especially when she had a crush on someone and she knows it, it's one of the flaws that Sakura accepts about herself and wants to change but it was a normal response of a human especially at her age so no matter how much she wants it to be gone, it will always find its way back inside her.

When he spoke to her first, Sakura didn't mind it, considering that she was new to this town and school and knew no one except for the people who would occasionally talk to her but there was something calming about Yamamoto Takeshi.

Something familiar about his presence.

Her cheeks reddened more before she forced it down inside her, locking her thoughts away from showing it outside to other people. "So this is how it works..."

She grabbed a notebook from her bag, opening it and allowing the taller male to see the empty page. He peered onto it, "A journal is a wonderful object that allow you to discuss your emotions, record dreams or ideas, and reflect on daily life in a safe, private space."

She wrote something on the notebook, showing it to the male.

"April 30, 2004." She read it. "Write about the events of your day. Think about everything that happened that day and record any highlights or feelings that stand out to you."