05. Sweet Memories

╔══════════════╗

"I often thought I was watching a character. Yes, I was watching a television show. I was watching his life."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

49 days until the strongest sun comes.

══════════════

       Physical Education, no matter how Sakura likes the feeling of the burn when you push your muscles to its very limits, is a very annoying subject. She just doesn't really want to sweat badly under the raging heat of the sun.

The horrible smell coming from over two dozen of teenagers who are continuously sweating under the sun while they run on the field is making Sakura cringe, nevermind the fact that not only was it very hot, making her sweaty under her clothes and the horrible smell she keeps on smelling, it was the fact that she kept passing by one person who looked ready to die under the heat.

That or the fact that he keeps on tripping on his shoes who everytime Sakura passes him, (He was that slow.) his shoelaces just keeps on untying by themselves.

Sawada Tsunayoshi had the coordination that of a newborn baby.

He was too stiff, too uncomfortable with his own body. He looked too out of place among the sweating students in the field.

That one anomaly you don't know what will happen to if you avert your eyes away from their very own form.

"SAWADA!" Yamaguchi-sensei, the one that teacher Physical Education, yelled at the male and Sakura kept on running in the middle of the flock, sweating furiously with an even breath. "FASTEN YOUR FACE UP, ARE YOU A TURTLE?!"

Sakura continued to run, hearing the shriek coming from the back of her. She let her eyes moved to the person beside her, seeing tan skin and dark features.

He looked at her and noticed her stare, giving a wide smile to her. "You're Haruno Sakura, right?"

She blinked. "Yes, nice to meet you. I don't think I've caught your name."

He grinned widely, sweeping his sweats away from his face, "Really?My bad then!"

Uh, of course Sakura knew who this guy is, considering that the only person who speaks to her had a massive crush on this guy who Sakura would often see glare at any girl talking to the male.

She could feel a glare at the back of her neck.

Not one but definitely multiple. They were just thirteen-fourteen and definitely not old enough to have boyfriends!