07. When She Starts To Strike

╔══════════════╗

"Trigger. Adrenaline. Flight. Fright. Fight."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

48 days until the strongest sun comes.

═════════════

         Adrenaline is a powerful thing. It never occurred to Sakura that there will be a day where she just let's her instincts and institutions control her very own self, physically and mentally. She hated fighting, hated how she's good at it yet she never once used it for others because of how cowardly she was.

She was always afraid, always thinks of how "she's waiting for the right time." yet she doesn't do anything at the end. Sakura is a coward inside and outside. She's been hurt enough to know that she doesn't belong anywhere.

(And she knows.)

Haruno Sakura stopped on her tracks, her eyes closed as she opened her mouth and yelled, "STOP IT!"

Then she opened her eyes and let her eyes wander between the two older students looking at her with raised brows, Sawada — no, Tsunayoshi-kun on the ground, groaning as he held his stomach. "Huh?"

"I-I—" Sakura stuttered, "I'll call the police."

"The police?" One of them said, as if mocking her, "What they're gonna do, huh? Arrest us?"

"We have too much connections for them to do that. Fat luck, baby girl." The other mocked her, standing straight from his sitting position. Sakura pursed her lips together, her hands clenched tight on her skirt as she shifted her body weight into her back foot. "My father wouldn't allow it."

She wanted to tear her whole body apart.

She hunched her back because she knew there was nothing she can do, (Really? — she knows.) Maybe Haruno Sakura can do something right in her life for the first time.

People can change and you know that.

"Please." Sakura firmly said, "That's enough."

She took a step forward and bowed, Sakura has always been patient with other. Always.

A hand gripped her hair and forced her to look up, dark brown eyes stared back at her very own green eyes that was radiating fury. Fury for herself and fury for them.

"So let me ask you," Yoichi-sensei said, back straight, eyes swiftly looking at each children in the room. Sakura looked at him and thinks of how his eyes are so sharp. "What's your true motivation?"