Kitsune Vigilante Costume

A/N: You can skip this if you don't care about his costume, but it might fill in any gaps or questions you may have regarding his costume.

Obviously his vigilante identity is Kitsune; meaning fox in Japanese.

Face and head accessories- he wears the same mask as in the anime/manga on his hero costume. Only it has a microscopic voice modifier on the inside, and a grin painted on in white. The mask also doubles as a gas mask to filter out any air hindrance (namely midnights quirk). To cover his eyes (I mean come on his eyes would be pretty recognizable) he wears a pair of goggles, with a one way tint, so anyone making eye contact with him would only see darkness. To cover his hair he wears a pitch black fidora.

Torso/body area- He essentially wears a sleeveless vest suit (all in black; aside from a forest green necktie he tucks into the vest). Overtop he wears a very dark green (may as well be black) trench coat stocked with several throwing knives, tasers, short range knives, a tranquilizer gun, and rubber bullets. He wears a utility belt under his coat that carries things like listening devices (cameras, microphones, tracking etc.) all of which are tiny, smoke bombs, basic healing and medical equipment (incase the victim is already injured beforehand), throwing stars, and more unnecessary knives.

Legs and feet-Tight fitting flexible dress pants. As for shoes, he sports black combat boots that remain completely silent no matter how hard you try to make noise (equipped with steel toes and heel to amplify kicking power). At this point you can just assume that he will stash knives anywhere they could possibly fit.

Fabric note- His clothes are made completely out of flexible fibres that Izuku developed over a few years.

A/N: Once again please vote for either Tododeku, Shindeku, or Bakudeku in the comments. This vote will stand for maybe five more chapters.