A Vigilante, a Kid and a Kitten Walk into UA

8:56am-Yakuza Headquarters

Currently Izuku Midoriya was watching from above as the pro heroes scramble to start their raid of the Yakuza main headquarters. As far as he knew they were not aware of Eri being held inside. And so he would be able to get in and out with the girl with little to no problems.

As soon as the heroes disappeared from his sight and into battle, Kitsune swiftly snuck in the other entrance. Using the advanced technique he had learned he was able to get in without anybody realizing his presence.

He followed a hidden passageway out of the way of the main entrance. As he went it became apparent that the hall was becoming more narrow. At last he was face to face with a thick steel door being guarded by two lower marked villains. He quickly knocked them out via the pressure point on their necks, whilst making no sound. He carefully dragged them behind the now open metal door.

When he had finished tying them up, he stood and entered the room beyond. There in the back right corner of the room was Eri, sitting with her head tucked into her knees. It was terribly cold inside, and she had been provided with the bare minimum of what could be considered a bedroom.

It was dirty and the only furniture in the room was a ratty looking bed riddled with mold and dirt. And poor Eri was so frightened she hadn't even lifted her head despite having realized Kitsune had entered.

Her hands had been bound and linked around her knees, still covered in the bandages from the last time he'd seen her. He'd learned that this was a result from the experimenting done on her and her quirk. Her arms and legs had practically been cut up and put back together in order to get at the DNA that possessed her powerful quirk; rewind.

Slowly Izuku crept towards the girl in hopes not to startle her. He learned however that this attempt had been futile, as she had immediately started to tremble. So Izuku went for another approach.

He laid a gentle hand on her shoulder and spoke. "It's alright. I'm not him. I will not hurt you ok? I'm here to rescue you you! Like your very own superhero."

Now that she had lifted her head slightly, instant recognition as the man she had met two months ago flooded into her head. At that last comment she let out a shaky giggle, and allowed him to unbind her wrists.

Kitsune hoisted her up onto his back and stealthily snuck back outside. Quickly after she realized she was safe now, she feel asleep on his back. Assuming that she regularly would have been to scared to sleep back there, he allowed her to rest for now.

~~~~Time skip four hours later (around 1pm)~~~~

Having arrived back at the warehouse, Izuku set her down on his makeshift bed, and got to work. This time it wasn't anything vigilante related. It was school related. Even though he had left his old life behind, Izuku still desired to be knowledgeable. And he was still only 14, but he had intellect that would rival Nezu's. So he had hacked into a local high school and been working on getting his grade 12 diploma.

When Eri finally woke up again, she rubbed her eyes to see her saviour hunched over a laptop on a desk a few feet away. She let a relieved grin slip past her lips upon realizing that she was safe now.

Kitsune quickly swung around in his swivel chair and crouched down to Eri's level. "Hello Eri. It's good to see you're awake now. I was a little worried at first. I'm going to take you somewhere now ok?"

She replied with a simple nod of her head and took a gloved hand in her own as he led her out the door.

~~~~Time skip-UA high school 1:36pm~~~~

At this point the odd pair were just around the corner from UA high school. He suddenly stopped walking and Eri followed suit. And turned and put his hands gently on her shoulders.

Even from behind his mask Eri could tell that what he would say next, would be important so she listened closely. "Eri I'm going to have you meet somebody now. You are going to have to stay with him ok?"

Eri's bottom lip began to tremble and her grip on a small black kitten (one that had begun to follow them around about halfway on their trek to UA) tightened. " But I wanna stay with you Kitsune! You saved me! I don't wanna go!" She cried as her big eyes began to water.

"As much as I would love to keep you with me, my line of work would be a little dangerous and I would hate to risk your life." Whilst speaking he pulled Eri into a brief hug to assure her of what was to come.

With a sigh of defeat, and a nod of acceptance she pulled away from the comforting hug. "Ok Kitsune. Let's go."

And with that the two of them resumed walking to the front gates of UA with the little black kitten following hot in their pursuit.

Seemingly as though they had been there waiting, Eraserhead and principal Nexu quickly came into view directly outside the gates.

"And what pray tell is a vigilante doing in broad daylight on our metaphorical doorstep? And with a child no less?" Nezu spoke seemingly unbothered by his being there despite his words. Aizawa simply grunted in agreement before he returned to his usual scowl.

"Well that would be exactly why I'm here, principal Nezu." When he spoke, you could practically hear the smile in his voice.

A/N: So I've decided based off of the votes I got that the main ship I'm going with is Shindeku. But keep in mind that I'm including this ship whilst not intending to have it be apart of the main plot. It'll more be like an afterthought to the main story. Bye!