first random thought

So I was reading through Mifallen which I recommend going checking out her stories they're amazing but I was reading through her tags and updates book and she just asked a question about relana and who you would you ship with in her the other origin series and then origins of Olympus question came up about relana and who you would ship her with and I wasn't really sure because she is the adopted daughter of Artemis the virgin goddess and I don't think Artemis would be pleased knowing that her daughter was dating someone unless relina is a daughter of another god or goddess and got separated from her birth parents because when instant that might have happened to her and some of the some of the other godly children at camp Oasis so I basically comment that down and when I realized that I made an entire plot story I was actually not surprised that I could actually be true in the role play because the gods I know I have done some pretty crappy stuff to the demigods in camp Oasis so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened to her that the gods made her be separated from her birth parents from a young age. So ya.

And also go check out MiFallen on and her stories are really good and if you like my stories then you will like hers you'll probably like her as much more than you like mine.