River x seductive rose

Ever sense Bryan and jakey said rosey(river x s.rose) could be a ship as a joke I felt the need to write this. In this au/timeline river is way more of a yandere(and tsundere)then he is in the actual series so he'll do like anything to be able to date bryan or get love so that's why he'd make any deals with the s.rose. Also ' ' means they are thinking and " " means they are talking. Anyways enjoy! ^^

S.Rose P.O.V:

"hmm what shall I do today. Oh I know! Today is inpu's and bryan's wedding ~ I'll just go there and see if there is anything I can do"  As I walked towards the wedding I heard someone crying and was going to shrug it off until I heard the mystery person say something about bryan. I walked a bit closer then saw the mystery person was river 'he must be crying because bryan's getting married to inpu and not him' I chuckled a bit about how stupid that is "Hello river~" once river heard my voice he flinched and backed up in fear. 'I could just mess with him instead, use his love for Bryan as a weapon ' "g-get away from me!" River yelled while attempting to run away but I grabbed his arm before he could go anywhere. "Your not going anywhere just yet~"  "let me go!" I opened the portal as river still tried to get away while I walked in with him behind me, We entered my base and I closed the portal. "Why'd you bring me here?!" " Oh I just want to help you~ I know how much you love Bryan so I can help you get him for yourself " 'ill get river to love me like he loves Bryan then get river on my side' "how do I know your Not just tricking me..?" " Oh river~ I promise you I'm not, you'll get Bryan all for yourself! " "o-ok.." " now to go the room on the left and get some rest" "fine" river walked away to his room and I went off to spy on others while he slept. The next morning I walked into his room with a plate of food. I hate helping people but for some reason I feel different when it comes to him. "Hello darling~" river blushed a bit when I said that but quickly went back to normal. I sat beside him on the bed and handed him his food. {A few days later} I was sitting on my throne when I heard river talking to himself so I walked a bit closer to his room. 'wonder what he's saying' "he's so much like bryan..n-no! I can't have feelings for him! I mean he's a sword! Ugh feelings can be so annoying" I blushed after hearing him saying that ' w-wait! I can't have feelings for him either! He's a camp councillor! I should make a move, it I don't then he'll never be on my side..and I think I like him..' I walk into his room "Hello darling ~" river blushed when he heard me " o-oh! H-hey, did you hear anything I said.. " "yes I did actually" river looked down in embarrassment and shame "oh river no need to be embarrassed ~" I walked close to him a put my hands on his hips " u-uh" I pulled him close to my face and just stood there for a second "So you love me~?" " M-maybe" after he said that I kissed him. I held him tightly and messed a bit with his hair when I kissed him. I felt..happy...I felt...love, I wished we could stay like that forever but a thing called breathing stopped us. "W-why'd you do that?!" River yelled as his face turned tomato red. "Aww I know you liked it~" I kissed him again then pinned him against the wall. I was just messing with him so I chuckled when he got even more flustered "I love you river" "love you to" 

sorry this was bad I've just kinda ran out of ideas T^T  anyways Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request ships! Bye ^^