Scp Mario x bryan

So this time I'm doing a scp roleplay ship! I hope you enjoy ^^

 "On to the next floor!" Xylo-bear yelled while Kayla-bear argued about who should have gotten to say it this time. Bryan sat in the corner of the elevator reloading his guns as they argued and Mario just stood looking at bryan. Bryan noticed Mario staring and motioned for Mario to sit beside him, Mario sat beside him then began to talk. "Hey Bryan. I saw you are having trouble reloading that gun I can help if you want" "sure, thx mario" "no problem."  just after Mario and Bryan were done the elevator stopped at the next floor and they prepared for any scp to try and attack As they got off the elevator they immediately saw some scp running through the halls. "u-uh what was that?!" Bryan yelled as he moved behind Mario in fear " Well I think it could be scp 682..the indestructible lizard" xylo-bear said while holding his gun (ik they already defeated it but I'm making it to where this was before they did) "Well what do we do?!" Bryan said scared like always. "Maybe we can split up to try and confuse the lizard or something. Me and kayla-bear will go this way and Mario and Bryan will go that way. And then we meet up at the elevator." "O-ok!" Bryan said as xylo-bear and kayla-bear walked off and Bryan Mario just stared at each other blushing a bit at the fact they will be alone for the next hour or so. "Come on Bryan let's go" "o-ok" they walked down the hall with blood and bullet holes on the walls. Bryan kept moving closer to Mario seeming like he didn't even notice he was. 'Bryan keeps getting closer as we walk' Mario thought to himself as he blushed. They continued down the hall until they saw the indestructible lizard run by, they ran until the reached a room and bolted inside then locked the door. "W-was that the lizard?!" Bryan said holding out his gun ready to shoot. "I think it was, but it'll be ok we just need to stay here a bit to make sure it's safe" Mario mostly only said that to be able to spend more time with Bryan so he found make a move. Bryan moved closer to Mario scared of the sounds the lizard was making outside as it ran through the halls. after a few minutes Mario thought to himself 'if I don't make a move now I might never have the chance to' "h-hey bry- " Mario was about to say something until Bryan started to hold his hand. Mario's face turned red while Bryan seemed to not even notice he was even holding his hand "uh bryan?" Once Mario said that Bryan noticed what he was doing. "Ah! I-i'm sorry mario!" Bryan was about to let go until Mario held his hand tighter " it's ok bryan, I kinda like it" bryans face heated up. "Your so cute when your blushing" Bryan looked away in embarrassment as Mario pulled him closer. "W-what are you doing?" Bryan said as they stood in that old containment room in silence with glass and papers on the floor around them. Mario put his hands around Bryan's waist and pulled him close to his face then kissed him. Bryan flinched slightly at first then melted into the kiss. Bryan held Mario close then after a minute they pulled apart and just stared at each other. "M-Mario i-i" "I love you bryan" Mario said as he kissed Bryan again. after a few seconds they then started again on the quest to get to the elevator. 

          Sorry this one's just a tad bit shorter but I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request ships and stick around if you want to see more! Bye^^