Yamitsu x flurry(fto season 5)

Hiya! So I actually really love this ship but it's so hard to pick one person to ship flurry with. I ship her with jazz, ritchie, juno kinda(just because someone else said it) , and yamitsu. But anyways hope you enjoy! 

Yamitsu's POV: 

I look out my window and see flurry yelling jokingly at cecil and juno. I must admit I am confused on how I feel about her. She makes me feel different then everyone else does when I'm around her, she's funny, cute, and a complete opposite of me. I don't want to seem weak and be in love so I'm just going to keep these feelings down and hidden for as long as I can. I was about to leave my house when flurry runs in yelling like always. "I'm sorry juno! I didn't mean it!" She laughs and hides behind me " yamitsu protect me! " I blush a bit but ask what is happening and why she ran into my house un invited "Well I was shipping juno and cecil and juno got annoyed and started chasing me" flurry giggles a bit and I blush at how cute it was. "Well how am I supposed to help you? Ugh just stop running into my house and bothering me" I feel slightly bad saying that to her. "Oh come on yamitsu! A little fun won't hurt you, just smile for once!" She always speaks in a loud tone which surprisingly isn't annoying. "I don't need to smile. As long as I'm powerful I'm fine" "awww just smile! I know you can do it" "no" I let out a sigh knowing she won't stop until I smile "Come onnn-" I cut her off "fine, fine! I'll smile if you promise to shut up" "I promise!" And replies than I try my best to put on a smile. " See! It's wasn't that hard, your cute when you smile! " "I'm not cute!" I say blushing. " Well I'll get going now yamitsu. Bye!! " she walks out with juno following behind her. "What am I going to do, I'm joining their guild and I live right next to them. Ugh I hate feelings" I sigh then go outside to take a walk and think. "Maybe I do love her.." 

    Sorry this was short and if there are any mistakes(I'm not looking over it) but I hope you enjoyed! Also feel free to request ships! and sense it's midnight for me it's technically after Halloween so happy late Halloween. Bye