Cookie x the doc | origin Z

Hi! So this story will have cookie and the doc from originZ. OriginZ is one of my favorite origins so I'm excited to write this :)

Doc's pov:

I was writing down cookies symptoms on my clipboard when I heard a knock at the door. I look to see a robot, a small girl with pink hair, and the girls brother Michael(this is before Michael died) 

I welcome them in and watch them sit on the couch. "Ugh why are you guys here" I say groaning from the fact that I have to talk to others.

 Michael sits up straighter on the couch then begins to speak "Well we wanted to ask about how cookies medication is going"   " well it's almost done but will probably take a few more days until I can give you it".  "Oh ok then. I also wanted to ask if I could leave cookie here with you while me and podric(really no idea how to spell his name sorry) go out for a supply run" "ooo Michael is going on a date~" cookie says smiling and giggling 

Nobody's pov:

 "Ugh we aren't going on a date. Just can you take care of her for a bit?" The doc nods agreeing that he will and can take care of her. He usually wouldn't go out of his way to do stuff like this but he couldn't say no to a opportunity to spend time with her. "Ok we'll get going now" "bye cookie" both podric and Michael say in unison while heading outside of the door

 Cookie still sits on the couch fiddling with the end of her shirt. "Well hi cookie guess I'll be hanging out with you for a bit" "hiiii" cookie responds while getting off the couch and standing up. "Hey uhm I have some cookies I think, you can have those if you'd like" cookies eyes lit up in excitement when she heard about cookies. "Yeah I want cookies!" The doc blushes at how adorable cookie acts. After a minute or so the doc had finally found the cookies he had in a drawer in his office. Cookie ate about five cookies and probably would have ate more if the doc hadn't of stopped her.

 After maybe a hour or so of cookie just wandering around the police station which was now a doctor's office, the doc decided to take off his mask even though cookie was here to see his face. He took of the gas mask he always wore and smiled at cookie. She walked closer to him examining his face and slightly blushing while looking at him. 

Another hour passed of the doc and cookie just talking about their past and how life is going in the apocalypse. The conversations were kinda boring but with the doc flirting a bit here and there. Of course cookie never fully understood that he was flirting but she still blushed and smiled. Eventually Michael and podric arrived back and didn't walk inside so luckily for the doc they didn't see his face. Cookie quickly kissed the doc on the cheek then ran outside to her brother and robot friend. Leaving the doc blushing, flustered, and confused.

Sorry this was short and bad I just don't know what to write anymore. Love you all and happy holidays! :)