Mho crossover | artemis/Bryan au

hi! Feel free to request some ships and tell me if you like this kind of chapters(if you like me doing crossovers) or not. 

Artemis pov: 

I was walking to the dorms with shino when we both saw a portal just randomly appear in the sky. Assuming it was a villain shino got in front of me to protect me from any bad guys who might come out of the portal. A person falls out of the portal and onto the ground with a thud. "Ow..w-where am i?! Molten?! Otso?!" A boy who looks like he's made of metal quickly stands up panicking . "Who are you?!" Both shino and the boy yell. "Please don't hurt me!" The boy yells and backs away looking like he's about to cry. " We aren't going to hurt you! Who are you though?.. " I say moving beside shino instead of behind him.

 "I-im Bryan or steve..whichever you'd want to call me, I know it's confusing" " well hello bryan, I'm shino and this is Artemis " Bryan seems to calm down a bit and walks towards us. "Where am i?.." "you're at the monarch academy campus " "I've never heard of that place.." "how?! It's the top hero school! " I say surprised that Bryan doesn't know monarch academy. "Heros?? I'm so confused, I just want to go back home!" Bryan begins to cry like a little kid " h-hey it's ok! We'll get you home, no need to cry" shino says putting a hand on his shoulder and reassuring him that he'll be ok. 

 "Where do you live anyway?" " I live at the glam rock pizzeria! " "you live in a pizzeria???" " Yeah! With chica, pat, roxxane, and gator! But I haven't been home in a bit" "let's all go to the dorms and talk, ok?" I say as they nod and Bryan follows us to the dorm. We all sit down at the table and it's silent for a second until shino begins to speak. "So tell us a bit about yourself, like what's your quirk?" " Quirk?..what's that? " "first you don't know monarch now you don't know what a quirk is. Thats a bit strange" I say wondering how Bryan doesn't know about a thing 80% of the population has. 

 "A quirk is a super power most people have" "a super power? Cool!  I don't think I have one of those.." " You might, I mean you look like a robot, no offense " Bryan looks up at me "everyone told me I look like this because of something that happened..but maybe I do have a quirk!" Bryan says smiling "what do you mean "something happened" ? " shino says just as confused as I am. "its a long story..." Bryan says sounding much sadder than he was before

 "We have time, don't feel pressured to tell us though" I say smiling and shino nods in agreement with me. "Well.." {After bryan explained everything} "Oh my! I'm so sorry that happened to you!" I say feeling bad that I asked what happened. "Its ok! Molten is trying to fix everything" "we should probably take you to the teachers so they can get you home" shino suggests then stands up then me and bryan stands up too. As we walk out of the dorm a piece of paper falls off of bryans back..a note? "Hey bryan..a note fell off of you.." Both shino and Bryan turn to me confused as I pick the paper up off the ground and begin to read it aloud. 

"Dear person who finds this note. Steve is a version of artemis from a alternate universe. I sent him to your location to try and get data on the different universes. Sorry if he acts like a child or if he is panicked, he often is. Please take care of him and tell him about yourselves and your universe. Do not say the words that trigger his security breach mode or that bring out Bryan. Thank you. -Molten"

 "....." Everyone went silent for a moment "W-what?! Your me?!" Both me and Bryan or uh Steve say.

 "So your Artemis?.." Shino says surprised and confused " K-kinda? " "wh- I won't end up dead like you right?!" I yell " no you won't! You'll be fine artemis. " shino says giving me a kiss on the cheek and a smile. "So how do I go home? Will I be stuck here forever???" Bryan begins to cry again and both shino and I sigh. "You are not stuck here forever. We will get you home soon, I promise" shino again has to comfort Bryan and stop him from crying more. "Maybe we wait for a portal to appear?" " I guess so.. " Bryan pouts but agrees to wait for a portal.

After a while of comparing universes and talking a portal appeared in the kitchen of the dorm. "Yay!" Bryan smiles and runs towards the portal. " Bye bryan! " both me and shino say. "Bye artemis, bye shino!" Bryan jumps into the portal and artemis sighs " do you think that will happen again? " "hopefully not. The other you is a handful to take care of" shino and I giggle 

The end :)

Ty for reading! Again if you liked this kind of story tell me and I'll do more(probably will do more either way) Also feel free to request ships for me to write