Part 1

Let's give Auradon a taste of evil.Wicked ways beneath the skin... let all who taste it now join in.

All:

♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫
♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫

♫ Come on! ♫
♫ Hey, hey, hey, hey ♫

Mal,
Uma:

♫ Crashing the party ♫
♫ Guess they lost my invitation ♫
♫ Friendly reminder ♫
♫ Got my own kind of persuasion ♫

Carlos,
Gil:

♫ Looks like this place could use ♫
♫ A bit of misbehavior ♫
♫ Happily ever after ♫
♫ With a little flavor ♫

Jay,
Harry:

♫ We're bad to the bone ♫
♫ With even worse intentions ♫
♫ We're gonna steal the show ♫
♫ And leave 'em all defenseless ♫

Evie,
Emily:

♫ A fairy tale life can be ♫
♫ Oh-so overrated ♫
♫ So raise your voices and ♫
♫ Let's get it activated ♫

All:

♫ Long live havin' some fun ♫
♫ We take what we want ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫
♫ With us evil lives on the right side of wrong ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫

♫ Apple, apple ♫
♫ Dip, dip ♫
♫ Wanna try it? ♫
♫ Tick, tick ♫
♫ Take a bite ♫
♫ Come on, be bold ♫
♫ Change the way the story's told ♫

Mal,
Uma:

♫ This time the dark is ♫
♫ Finally getting your attention ♫

Evie,
Emily:

♫ We're wicked by the book ♫
♫ And class is back in session ♫

Jay,
Harry:

♫ You like it, steal it ♫
♫ Gotta beat 'em to the treasure ♫

Carlos,
Gil:

♫ A rite of passage ♫

All:

♫ Bad just doesn't get much better ♫

♫ Long live havin' some fun ♫
♫ We take what we want ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫
♫ With us evil lives on the right side of wrong ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫

Mal,
Uma:♫ Mother always knows best ♫Evie,
Emily:♫ Show her, pass every test ♫Carlos,
Gil:♫ Hear her voice in my head ♫Jay,
Harry:♫ Evil is the ♫All:

♫ Only real way to win ♫

♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ (Hey, hey, hey, hey) ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫

Jay,
Harry:♫ Let's go! ♫All:

♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ (Hey, hey, hey, hey) ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫

♫ Long live havin' some fun ♫
♫ We take what we want ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫
♫ With us evil lives on the right side of wrong ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫

♫ Cruel and unusual ♫
♫ We're taking control ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫
♫ With us evil lives on the right side of wrong ♫
♫ There's so many ways to be wicked ♫

♫ (Hey, hey, hey, hey) ♫
♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫
♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫
♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ W-I-C-K-E-D ♫
♫ We got all the ways to be ♫
♫ So many ways to be wicked ♫

Mal's POV

I just come out of a daydream and a reporter said to me " Mal, please, over here! Mal!" then another one said " Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?" then another said " How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?" then another one said " Well, do you like being blonde?" then another one said " Is your mother still a lizard?" the last one cut me off guard and then Ben said to them " All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." then another one said "Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" then Ben said " We're done here." then FG came and said to the reporter " Okay. Shush, shush. This is still a school, so your either skipping, or trespassing." Then other reporter said some stuff and then Ben said to the reporters " Thank you, guys." then I said " Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." then FG said " Mal. Ben." Then we both said in unison " Fairy Godmother." Then Ben look at me and said " Don't pay any attention to them." then I said " Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?" then Ben said " I know. I know. You know, maybe we should do something. We should go somewhere. Get away." then I said " Yeah." Then Ben said " You know, what do-- I have a council meeting. I'm so late!" as he looked at his watch and I said " That's okay." then Ben said " We'll-- We'll do it sometime. Uh..." we were about to kiss but we got pulled away and I saw Evie, Emily and Uma and Emily said " If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay? Hi. Let's go. Let's go." I said " Bye, Ben." then Ben said " Bye." then I walked off with them.

Emily's POV

We were all in our dorm and Evie was putting a corset on Mal and said " Oh! Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe." then Evie said " Well, you can breathe after Cotillion." then Mal said " Well, I sincerely doubt that. I have at least 20 more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is." then I said " Impeccable." then Mal said to us " Evie? Emily? Uma?" then we all said " Hmm?" Mal looked at us and said " Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" we all looked at her and Evie said " That's funny. Ah! Look who's on TV." we all looked at the TV and it said " As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine. Six months ago..." then I heard Mal said " Yeah." then the TV said " No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last." then I heard Mal said " Yeah. No kidding." the the TV said " Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion... when she will officially become a Lady of the Court." then I heard Mal gasped and said " Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need." then I turned my head and I saw Mal with her spell book and Evie said " I know Mal's secret to fitting in, and Ben wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" then Mal look up at us and said " Evie, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." then Evie said " Well, personally, as your best friend, I strongly believe that this spell book--" then Mal said " Ah!" then Evie said " It belongs in the museum, along with my mirror. Don't give me the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm. You know I'm right." She said to Mal and then Mal said to us " You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" I looked at Evie and Uma and me and Evie said " Like stealing and lying and fighting?" then Uma and Mal said " Yeah!" then me and Evie said " No!" then Uma and Mal said "What?" then I said " Why would we? M, Uma come here. Look at where we are. We're in Auradon! And we're Auradon girls now." Then the TV said " Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers. Here she is enjoying a cozy bite..." then Evie said " See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here. So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay? Besides, I mean, look at the shoes. Look at them." she showed the shoes and Mal and Uma said " Mm. Severe."