Part 4

Emily's POV

Me and Evie went to the dorm and I saw a note and I read the note and I hand the note to Evie and I said " we should go see Ben" Evie nodded and we went to Ben's outfits. We went to Ben's outfits and Evie and I knocked on the door and Evie said " Ben?" then Ben said " Evie! Emily! Come on in" we both went in and Evie said " Mal and Uma gone back to the Isle." Ben looked up and I said " Ben..." I handed him the note and Ben said " This is my fault. This is my fault." then Ben said " I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg them to come back." the Evie said " Ben, you'll never find them." then Ben said " -I--" then Evie said " You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take us with you" then Ben said " Yes ! Uh are you sure ?" then I said " Yeah. We were're best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now."  then Ben said " Thank you!" then Evie said " But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me and Emily that we won't get stuck there again." then Ben said " I promise." then I said " And there's no way you're going looking like that." 

Uma's POV       

Me and Mal were on there way to Lady's Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye. We went in and we saw Dizzy Tremaine the daughter of Dizella Tremaine and her friend Victoria Creed the daughter of Victor Creed aka Sabertooth both of them were doing something. Victoria was writing something and Dizzy was sweeping. Then Dizzy stopped and looked at us and said " Mal! Uma! Is Evie and Emily back too?" I saw Victoria looked at us and Mal said " As if." both of them looked disappointed and then Mal said "  I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good." Both of them looked around and I said "  So what is your deal? Has your grandmother and boss given you guys any customers yet?" then Dizzy said "Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping." Victoria nodded and I said " Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?" Then Dizzy said " Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother and boss." then I said " That's not really much of a switch" then I said "Hey, Dizzy, Victoria, you used to do Evie and Emily, right? then Dizzy said " Yeah. I thought of the little braids. And Victoria thought of shave half of the hair." then Mal said " You have any ideas for us?" they both studied us and then Dizzy said " Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips?" then Victoria said to me "The washed-out black with blue tips?" then Dizzy said " The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins!" the we both laugh and Dizzy said

 " Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink?" Victoria nodded in agreement then Dizzy said " How far can we go?" then Mal said " The works? I mean, whatever makes us feel like us, but, you know... way worse." they both said " Yay!" then after a while the both finish me and Mal looked in the mirror and we both said " Hey! There we are." then the both of they young girls said " Voila!" the we repeated and said " Voila." Then we both pulled out money and handed both of them and then Dizzy said " For us?" then we Mal said " Yeah. You both earned it." they both went to the cash register then we both heard two voices that we both know and one of then said " Fork it over, you runts." both of the gave the money to then. The other one said " Now the rest of it". Dizzy went to the cash register and gave the rest of the money to the sister and the other said " Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm." the both of them were about to walk out and Mal said " Still running errands for Maddy, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" then CJ said " Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." then Mal said " Hi, CJ." then I said " Hi, Harriet" then CJ said " Just wait until Maddy hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory." then Mal said " Oh, well, that's okay. Because we will be taking it." then Harriet said to me" you looked watched up" I looked at her in disgust. Then both of them walked out and CJ turned and moved every thing on cash register onto the floor and they both laugh and Dizzy said " Great more sweeping"