Part 6

Emily's POV

We were all in our hideout and Mal looked at us and said " If you guys never, would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" then Evie said " He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him." then Carlos said " Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." then I said " Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" then Mal looked at us and said " "We" are not doing anything. This is between Maddy and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him." then Harry said " Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through my sisters and their wharf rats." then Gil said " Yeah, you're gonna need us." then Mal said " Maddy said to come alone." then Evie said " Mal, come on." then Carlos looked at us and said " She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." then Jay said " We'll be here when you get back."

Mal's POV

I saw Ursula's Fish and Chip shop and I walked up to the doors and I said " I'm back." then Maddy said " Loser, party of one. Right this way, please." then she pushed a chair and I grabbed it an I swirled it and I sat on it and said " Place still stinks." then she said " Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today...Princess." she looked at me with sass then I looked at her and said " Where is he?" then she took off the apron and said " You know, I've dreamed of this." she laughs and said " You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." then I said " I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left." then she slams the table and looks at me and said " Obviously."  then she said " You have your perfect, little" then she looks at the restaurant and said " Doesn't she have the perfect, little life?" everyone agrees with her then she looked at me and said " And we're 20 years into a garbage strike." then I said " Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this." then she laughs and said " It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal." then I looked at her and said " Just like your mother... Always a catch." then she put her arm up at the table and said " If you win... Ben is free to go. Hmm?" then I put my arm up and she said " Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" then I looked at her and we locked arms said " Still dreaming." Then she said " Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?" then I looked at her and said " On three." then she said "One" then I said " Two" the we both said " Three." we started and she laugh and she said " You know, that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." then I looked at her and said " And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy." I gasped and shaked her arm and my eye were growing green and I was about to win but she said "  If I win... you bring me the wand." I gasped and everyone cheered and then it got quiet and Maddy said " Now... if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon... sharp. Oh, and if you blab... you can kiss your baby goodbye." she laughs and walks of.

Emily's POV

Mal explains us about the deal and then Evie said " There's no way we're gonna give Maddy the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." then Carlos " Maddy doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." then Uma said " Right, so, we're gonna give Maddy, of all people, the wand." then I said " Do we have another choice?" then Mal said " Wait! You guys! Your 3D printer." then Harry said " A phony wand?" then Gil said " Yes!" then Jay said " In my sleep." then I said " And the second Maddy tests it, she'll know it's fake." then Mal said " Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast. We need some kind of diversion." then Gil said " Smoke bombs!" she pointed to Gil and I said " That's perfect. We'll get the chemicals we need from Lady Tremaine's place That could work." I walked up to Mal and Uma and Evie fellows said " Oh, and sick hair, by the way guys. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game." she touched Mal's hair as I touched Uma's hair then Mal said " Okay, do you want to know something? Dizzy and Victoria did this." I gasped as I heard that name the Evie said " Little Dizzy? and Vicky? Shut up!" then Uma said " We know. we'er, like, loving it." then Mal said " It's, like, a lot lighter." then I said " Really proud of them." then we all herd a cough and we all turned and it was Harry then said " Hello?" then I said " Right." then Mal said " Carlos, Jay, Harry and Gil you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, losing... Not an option. 'Cause we're rotten... " then we all said " To the core." then I said " Let's do this."