Chapter 6

Yumiko: Oh my God, yes!

Yumi gave me a big hug and I returned it while picking her up. After a few minutes, the operators were all gone and Six patted me on the shoulder.

Six: I knew it would happen, L/N.

Shadow: Me too, Six.

Six: Call me Harry.

I went back to my dorm with Yumiko and she was happy to the point of exploding.

Yumiko: I love you.

Shadow: I love you too, Yumi.

Yumiko stayed extremely happy all night up to the point of when we fell asleep and even looked happy in her sleep. I woke up the next morning with Yumi still in my arms and I looked at the ring on her finger knowing we would be together for the rest of our lives. She woke up and hugged me so I obviously hugged back. We shared a passionate kiss and Yumiko was smiling a lot.

Shadow: I love you.

Yumi held her hand up to show me her ring and smiled again.

Yumiko: I didn't know.

Shadow: Fuck you too.

Yumiko: Do it yourself, you coward.

Things... Happened on that bed... And we showered... Then went to eat. Yumi was emitting happiness the entire time and couldn't stop moving constantly so I put my arms on her to stop her.

Shadow: Calm yourself, honey.

Yumiko: How can I? Engaged one day and virginity taken the next.

Grace who was at a nearby table and heard what Yumi said burst out laughing and we did as well.

Yumiko: It's true.

Grace: I mean, I would probably be pretty happy too.

I saw Jordan enter the cafeteria and give me a dirty look before sitting at the FBI table. When the other FBI operators arrived, they sat at a different table away from Jordan which I understood.

Yumiko: Yeah, no one wants to talk to Jordan anymore.

Shadow: Because of what he did to you or another reason?

Yumiko: Me and he also did the same to Siu.

Shadow: Fucking piece of shit.

Yumiko: Siu is ok now since she's with Masaru.

Shadow: He still broke two women.

Yumiko: And that will never change. Even Six won't talk to him apart from saying fuck off.

Shadow: Damn.

Yumiko: Yeah.

Shadow: He deserves it.

Yumiko: Definitely.

Grace: He tried getting with me after Siu too. He knows I'm with Chul and tried getting me to break up with him.

Shadow: Fucking hell, what a piece of shit.

Jordan: You got something to say?

Shadow: Yeah, you're a piece of shit.

Jordan: So are you, murderer.

Shadow: I told you not to call me a murderer.

I beat Jordan's ass worse than you can imagine and no one tried stopping, not even the guards.

Miles: Yeah, fuck you, Jordan!

The cafeteria stayed quiet and Jordan stood up from the floor drawing a pistol while doing so. Time went slow motion as he pointed it not at me, but at Yumiko and I dove forward at him.