Epilogue

*10 years later*

Yumiko: Kids, dinner is ready!

Char: Coming!

Samantha: What is it?

Yumiko: You'll see. It's your father's favorite.

Shadow: You didn't.

Yumiko: I did.

We ate and the kids did the dishes voluntarily.

Yumiko: Thank you.

Yumi cuddled up with me on the couch and we stayed there like that a long time. We still had the same guards at our home which meant we got to be friends with them. The kids liked them as well so that was another plus. Cath went on to follow her dream of being an artist and author as well as becoming a YouTuber because why not? I was really proud of her and she got married a few years later. Grace moved to a house near ours with Chul and they got married as well. As we grew older, we saw our kids grow up and Char went to the SAT while Samantha became a singer who got very popular across the world. I started to go to different places and talk about my time being Shadow to the news and public and how I transformed to who I am now. I always explained that Yumi changed me which she did.

*Timeskip 20 years*

Third person POV

Yumiko L/N and Y/N L/N both died on November 2nd, 2054 of natural causes and their grandchildren went on to carry the family name and tradition of being successful. Grace Hwa and Chul Hwa peacefully passed only a few weeks after the L/Ns and their grandchildren went on to be successful as well. One used the name Darkness in fighting against terrorism and crime to honor Y/N "Shadow" L/N as "He is known by all, but I want to keep it that way." Team Rainbow Six was deactivated after the White Mask Terrorist Organization was brought down in 2023 and no major terrorist organizations have popped up since. The ones who have tried to continue the White Mask or Phantom Squad legacy were quickly put down by Darkness and no more have tried for two years.

May Y/N L/N rest in peace.
May Yumiko L/N rest in peace.