Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure

Warning: mild cursing?

I decided to tell them after the 'adventure' in his head. I started thinking about what would happen if she took control. Would she destroy me or be a reminder to be better...I didn't know at this point. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on my door. I flinched at the sudden noise but I got up to answer anyways.

"Oh hey, sweetie are you ready?" Dad asked me with a smile.

"Yeah, I think so."

He leads me downstairs with the others. We somehow managed to sink down into his mind and so it begins. It looked astonishing from one to view. There was a castle in the distance the light reflected off of one side while the other looked like shadows are mostly around it. There was also a meadow on the light side while the other side had a looming forest. Both of which I took interest in.

"So how is it, princess?" Roman asked me.

"It looks...amazing!"

"Shall we explore then?"

"Well yeah."

I followed them to the forest as Roman insisted to fight the dragon witch. We found the dragon witch so I and Roman could battle it. Whenever I was in my own mind I often train during my 'dreams' just in case anything happened. Logan taught me how to summon my weapon it was just floating daggers. They looked interesting each a different meaning to them. Out of nowhere, I saw what Roman was talking about. He drew out his sword ready for battle while looked at it in amazement.

"Stay back where's the princess!"

All he got was a hiss from it which didn't help him. I heard an excited yell coming from it and I saw Remus and Janus by it. They came up to us in confusion.

"Holy shit how is Luna here!"

"Remus language!" Patton yelled.

"Sorry, daaad! You don't need to get your lifeless limbs in a twist!"

As soon as he said limbs arms and legs of different creatures appeared in front of him. The others screamed as Dad held his head in a dizzy trance.

"Remus!" I piped out at him.

"Oh like you can do anything you little bitch." He said with a crazed smile.

The others looked at him like he was a maniac I decided to wipe that grin off of his face my way...

"You..." I began.

"Little..." I held my hands into the snaping position.

"BRAT!" I was angry at him.

 I snapped both of my fingers and fired at him all going different directions but they only have one target. 

"Oh it's on!!!!" he yelled declaring a war.

As soon as he said that he took his spiked weapon out and swung it at me. I somehow managed to dodge it while the others were telling us to stop but of course, we didn't listen.

'Hey, are you having a war without me?' I heard Raven ask as more knives flew in his direction.

'Yeah wanna cheer me on?'

'Hell yeah!' she cheered.

I've noticed that the weapons I used started to decolor and go green and head towards me as they had a black aura on it why does she want to pester me now.

"Wow, you're really terrible at aiming kid!"

"Haha, thanks for the reminder!" I said sarcastically.