Chapter 3- Mission notice

Note
Updated - January 16, 2022
Major edits

————

"Wake up Jin ling" Sizhui said repeatedly as his voice sounded tiring by every second—he looked miserable because of the miserable night he had, no sleep whatsoever and all because of the person sleeping in his bed; getting kicked and being pushed off the bed many times wasn't his ideal sleeping plan but here he was.

He wasn't mad—well, he wasn't ever mad but just a little disappointed that he couldn't sleep throughout the whole night. Even his 'Lan internal clock' couldn't put him to sleep while on the other hand Jin ling looked like he slept peacefully.

The said person finally decided to wake up, "Jin ling! Wake up please!"

And off he went back to sleep.

"Jin ling!"

"Mm let me sleep some more go away"

"Class! In 30 minutes so wake up"

Jin ling tried opening both of his eyes but couldn't so he squinted open one, "oh please we still have so much time left" then after saying that he closed his eyes and turned his back to Sizhui—okay so calm down calm down—this is nothing, bear with it Sizhui.

"Jin ling. Get up" He didn't want to deal with this—too freaking tired and too early for the morning! "Please"

"Noooooo" Jin ling whined and then with that Sizhui gave up and let him sleep until he washed up. The water was cold—cold enough to wake him up and put some sense in his morning tired brain, his reflection screamed no sleep—he's pretty sure he had gotten eyebags in one night.

After washing up he finally decided to go wake Jin ling up.

"Jin ling now please get up, we only have 20 minutes left" He said as he walked in the room to see no one on the bed, he looked around his small room but no one was there, he wondered where Jin ling went to.

"Boo" Jin ling yelled, grinning as he saw Sizhui's eyes widen in pure shock before shouting.

His own yell shocked Sizhui causing him to fall back but then stopping as the other caught him by sliding an arm behind his waist and pulling him in.

"Are you ok?" Jin ling asked, being genuine, and also without noticing how he was holding Sizhui. "I'm sorry it was just a joke" he ended up saying as he saw the other's face getting redder—maybe Sizhui was really angry because of his stupid prank.

Sizhui's face was red—not because he was angry, he wasn't embarrassed at the fact that he shouted and broke a rule either— it wasn't....well it definitely was because of how Jin ling was holding him by the waist. "It's ok, I'm fine" he finally replied, thank god his voice came out stable.

Maybe Jin ling was going crazy already but was Sizhui blushing? No—was he blushing??

"You have a mole beside your eyebrow," Jin ling said, throwing both of them off guard. Did he just examine Sizhui's face?

"What..?"

Oh no, his heart was definitely beating like it wanted to burst out of his chest just like yesterday—shit shit shit, could Sizhui hear this?

Sizhui couldn't hear Jin ling's heart but he could hear his own damn heart starting to beat like crazy.

Silence fell upon them and both of them got lost in their thoughts—obviously still in the absurd but intimate position until someone finally decided to pull them out of lala-land by interrupting them.