Chapter 4- Drunk??

Warning ⚠️ - Drunken actions but nothing severe.
———
Note
Updated - January 16 2022
It's not an update but if you want, read the updated version with major edits.
————

All 6 of them had been walking and hunting for quite a while and for most of the time it was really noisy since Jin ling and Jingyi somehow always ended up fighting, honestly if not for the Gusu Lan attire no one would think that Jingyi was from a very dominant Sect like Gusu. His attitude and manners were definitely nowhere close to Sizhui's, he's completely opposite of Sizhui and so Jin ling wondered how they both were friends, he was definitely not jealous tho...yeah.

Wei Wuxian estimated that it would take them half a day to reach the village but since it was night they all decided to stay at an inn.

The inn they all chose to stay at was packed, at the front desk there was a young maiden which greeted them in and Wei Wuxian being the playboy he is, started flirting despite his significant other standing beside him.

Since the inn was packed he only ended up with 3 rooms which was fine for him and Lan Wangji and well he'll just ask them to share. The rooms they got had 2 beds in them so that was nice...all though he had plans for something else. He giggled at just thinking about it which Lan Wangji noticed, frowning slightly, he wondered what Wuxian was going to do, and knowing him it's  definitely something not good.

They all decided to dine together before heading to sleep. Wei Wuxian ordered many kinds of spicy dishes which Sizhui and JIngyi had a hard time eating but since Lan Wangji had been married to Wei Wuxian he had already got used to his dear's lifestyle.

They talked about various kinds of things, obviously without Wangji's participation, but it was nice—laughing and getting to know each other better. Even Jin ling could admit that he was actually having fun talking with everyone, but the most fun he was getting from was when he ended up watching Jingyi choke on some very spicy dishes while Sizhui kept calm like always with only his face red because of the spice, but after all he couldn't hold it in and choked.

"A-Yuan here drink this, drink it fast" Wei Wuxian said while giving Sizhui a drink, Jin ling noticed that it definitely didn't look like water.

Sizhui coughed while drinking what Wuxian gave him but somehow still ended up drinking it, Lan Wangji noticed and was about to say something but Wei Wuxian gave him those puppy eyes and told him not to say anything and well Lan Wangji couldn't resist them and so didn't say anything.

After they were done eating the waiter came and cleaned everything and they decided to go to their rooms.

"You all should sleep since we have to wake up and start our journey early morning so now go on to your rooms"

All the juniors gave their good night greetings to the seniors and left.

Wei Wuxian just grinned and hugged his husband's hand.

"Wei ying?"
"Yes Lan zhan?"
"What was that drink"
"Hehe it was booze~

Lan Wangji frowned; he knew Wei Wuxian would do something like this but he didn't know why.

"Lan zhan, don't be mad"

"I'm not," Wangji answered after smiling.

"Ah, thank you very much, lets go sleep now tho"

"No." Wangji said with narrowed eyes, he waited for Wuxian to get it but he didn't.

"No.?" Wei Wuxian was confused why he didn't want to sleep but then he remembered.