Side story 2

Prompt: KiriKami and BakuDeku at the mall

---------------------------------------------

   "Come on, hurry! We're going to be late!" A certain green haired male stated, dragging behind his blonde boyfriend. They had decided to meet up with Kirishima and Kaminari, since they hadn't hung out in a while.

   Midoriya continued pulling on Bakugo's arm, the mall now in view. They entered shortly after, making their way straight to the food court, where they saw their friends. Kiri waved, causing Kami to look behind him and see the others. Kami smiled and waved.

   "Hey! Sorry we're late.." Midoriya apologized, but the red haired boy waved it off, still smiling. They grabbed something quick to eat, sitting down at a table. Kirishima and Kaminari sat on one side, while Bakugo and Midoriya sat on the other. Kaminari began talking about the latest gossip, whilst leaning on Kirishima's shoulder.

   "Also, did you guys hear about the new student in class 1b?" Kami went on explaining excitedly, while Deku glanced at Bakugo. He seemed disinterested, so Deku grabbed one of his fries and held it up for the Blondie to eat. Bakugo looked a bit confused at first, then ate the fry, smiling slightly. It wasn't very noticeable, but Midoriya quickly caught it.

   After they finished eating, they walked around. Bakugo had slipped his arm around Midoriya's shoulders, to which Midoriya blushed. Kaminari was looking around the stores excitedly, until he found the store he was looking for. The comic book store. He dashed in, Kiri chasing after, giving the other two an apologetic look.

   The other two followed slowly, looking around the store. Midoriya was looking through comics, until he found a NSFW one. He didn't quite understand what that meant, and opened the comic. His face immediately turned red and he closed the comic.

   "What was that?" Midoriya jumped, then spun around to see Bakugo. The greenette quickly put the comic back, stuttering out a 'nothing'. Bakugo rolled his eyes, laughing slightly. "Did you not know what that stood for?"

   Midoriya wanted to tell him he knew what it meant out of his embarrassment, but he just shook his head 'no'. Bakugo laughed even louder, causing the shorter boy to blush even more. Shortly after that, Kaminari and Kirishima walked over, seemingly ready to go. The four walked out of the mall, Kaminari looking through the comics he bought. They said their goodbye's, while Kami and Kiri went the opposite direction.

   "You know, if you wanted to know what NSFW stood for, you could've just asked me." Bakugo whispered in Midoriya's ear. Once he saw the look on his boyfriend's face, Bakugo laughed and kissed his nose.

----------------------------

A/N Sorry it was so short! I kind of rushed it to get it out.. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and thank you guys so much for reading! ~<3