Chapter 7

It wasn't like I was trying to lie to him; it just happened that way. However, I didn't want to make it more awkward by actually talking about what had happened. So, I continued the lie.

   "I just.. What if I don't become a hero..? What would I even do then?" I paused between my sentences, then looked up at him when finished.

   Instead of answering right away, he looked at me, confused.

   "Well, with that attitude you're not going to become a hero." He paused to roll his eyes. "Just pay attention and learn to control that damn ability of yours, then maybe you'll be half as good as me." He flicked me on the forehead, smirking at his words.

   I swatted his hand away, laughing quietly. He turned around and motioned for me to follow, which I did automatically. After a few minutes we made it to class, a bit late, but it could've been worse.

   Uraraka and Iida both looked at me; Iida scolding me with his eyes, Uraraka looking... Concerned? I internally shrugged and sat down in my seat, fully ready to get in trouble for being late. Yet, that never happened.

   Mr. Aizawa ignored the fact we both walked in late to continue the lesson on strategies. However, that wasn't the only thing grabbing my attention. Katsuki kept turning around, looking at me. This was going to be a long day.

   A/N: I am so sorry it took so long to update. I've kinda run out of ideas for this book, but now that I've graduated from High School I have more time to think about it and come up with new ideas! Thank you all for the votes and reads, and please check out my Oneshot book! I'll be taking your ideas and making them into Oneshots for you all to read. Thanks again, and I love you all. <3

Another A/N: I FORGOT TO PUBLISH CHAPTER 6 AJDHDHSBSBGFS

  I HAVE NOW PUBLISHED IT, SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER MADE NO SENSE AT FIRST.