Chapter one: welcome back home!

First part is the back story of the MC, when you see the stars that's when the story start! Some of the back story is included in the story so you might wanna skim over it!
Word count; 1184
———————————————————————-

It was a long drive back to Miyagi Prefecture. I was going  to live with my half sibling Azumane Asahi, he was only two years older then me. Even though we were half siblings,  the two of us were still very close. He was going to be a third year at Karasuno High school. I  was going to be a second year, even though im the age of a first. This is because of my backstory. The reason why I and Azumane are half is because you both share the same mother. But different fathers. My farther found out your mother was pregnant with me and wasn't very happy about it.

So when i was born he took custody of me. Shorty after our mother went missing and has been gone ever since. Azumanes father remarried after that, even though I was born he still treats me kindly. Azumane family's does care about me, more than my own father. During my childhood I only met with Azumane a few times in person, since my father traveled a lot for work. Even still, we always kept in contact regularly. For middle school I still lived in japan, but always switched schools never stayed in the same one for long. My final middle school before we left for America was Chidoriyama Junior High. Me and Azumane went to different schools, but that never stopped the one thing we had in common. Volleyball. That was the thing that let us have most in common. He was always super tall so he liked to spike the ball. I always had to receive and dive for it, but picked up similar style in spiking like him. So I was always fluid at being the ace and Libreo. While I was at Chidoriyama, I liked to peek at the volleyball practices and watch them play. Especially the boys practice.

I was on the girls team, but it wasn't that special. All the girls thought they were all high and mighty. I only showed up when it was actually necessary, so we wouldn't have to lose another game. But that's all that happened. They also made fun of my height of being super short. So they didn't take me as serious. So, I mostly watched the boys team since one always caught my eye. I never figured out his name, but I was sure he was a third year while I first at the time. His hair was brown but sometimes he showed up to practice with a blonde streak. It was odd but kind of cute. I never got to talk to him since I moved shortly after. But his skill was immaculate to others. He was the libero I aspired to be. Even with that i dyed my front tips of my hair just like his. Kind of made me feel special. While I moved to America for a year and half. I was forced to move one grade up. It was odd but nice. I played on a national league as the libero but shortly played as ace. America was a different level but wasn't the same as homes. The girls were way more developed and didn't really take it as seriously. Plus the uniform wasn't as modest. Plus there weren't as friendly and made fun of my dyed hair. And I occasionally came back to Japan to sub in other leagues and the guys were always the same. You never knew how much of a nuisance they are until your asked out seven times a week. I've never had an actual boyfriend, or even a first kiss! But guys asked me out. I knew it was because of physical appearance.

But the one other guy I liked always loved milk bread. He would always get them out of the vending machine he was super tall. But of course had everyone falling for his feet. I of coursed confessed, he told me he never dated his fans. And never will like a girl like me. It was very heart breaking. After that my attitude changed for the worst. Soon I got the nick name 'Ace of Hearts' even 'shading libero'. It wasn't a pretty name. I was always asked for magazines shoots and photographs. My father of course obliged. It wasn't a choice. The reason I quit was because of a sports injury. Due to and intense match and family issues, that's the main and short reason why I came to live with Azumane and his folks.

**********

We arrived at the Ashai residence. I got out of the vehicle and thanked the driver. I got my luggage out of the back and knocked at the door.  A boy answers, and yet he looks like a full grown man.

"Y/N-Chan it's so nice to see you again!" Says the boy leaning in for a hug.
"Oni-Chan!" You say welcoming the hug.
You both hug for a bit and then you walks you inside and carries your luggage to your room.

"It's so nice to see you again after so long!" Azumane smiles.
"Yes I'm so happy you let me stay here, even under those circumstances." You laugh fakely brushing yourself hair behind your ear.

"Of course Onii-chan!" Azumane spoke as he hugged you tight.
"Anyways schools tomorrow, a classmate of mine lended me her old uniform, so you can try it on and if it doesn't fit we can buy you a new one." He spoke grabbing it from a bag.

I casually looked at it and smiled. I showed him out of the room so I can try it on. He happily moved and said there's dinner on the counter downstairs and said he'd wake me up in the morning and help me get ready for school. I nodded my head and tried on the borrowed uniform. The skirt was super short and barely went passed down my mid thigh. And the top was kind of big but it still fit snug. The maroon ribbon still looked like it was in perfect condition. There was also a beige vest. But I decided to leave it as it be. I got ready for bed since it was late. The room I was put in was average size. Had a closet, queen size bed, desk, bookshelf, a drawer, bed side table. And it was quite empty. I think Oni-Chan left it for me to decorate. Anyways I got into bed, closed my eyes then suddenly. I can hear my name being called from downstairs.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1184
Hey guys hoped you like the beginning of the story!! It's my first X reader story so I hoped you enjoyed!! Sorry this one is long and nothing really happened. But I promise next time you'll meet more characters. I just wanted to get the back story set :D