Chapter three: butterflys

Word count; 1538
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I walk into class with Tanaka. I had to introduce my self again, it looked like Tanaka was cheering me on. I sat right behind him too. The teacher did a little study hall at the beginning for a test, i of course didn't have to do it. Tanaka turned around and just began talking to me.

"So what's bring you to Karasuno?" He asked.

"I moved here to get away from family issue and injury ." I spoke. It wasn't really a lie.

"Ahh I see. That's tough but.... So got eyes on anyone?" He said with an odd smirk.

"What?!" I gasped with a red tint in my face. He's so straight forward!

"What I saw the way you looked at Yū." He laughed.

"What no! Besides I thought he liked this Kiyoko person." I said staring down at my feet.

"I mean who doesn't like Kiyoko-Senpai? She's like Karasunos goddess! I mean she's so elegant and..." Tanaka went on. While I just sat there dumb founded. I just thought so Nishinoya did like her. Not like I cared.

"Even if I did have my eyes on someone. It would be too soon. I just got here you know." I spatted.

"Awh come on! I also find it a coincidence that you and Yū have the same hair style. Sure his gives him a few more inches but your barely shorter than him!"

"Yes even so Tanaka-Senpai, doesn't mean I copied him. It was a mere coincidence alright?"  I looked away. And turned to see his face a bright pink. I crooked my head in confusion. It looked like a deer in head lights.

"Oh you definitely got to say that to Yū! You'll get a kick out of that?" He started to laugh. "But Y/N-Chan aren't we the same age? No need to call me senpai!"

"Actually I'm the age of a first year. I'm only a second year due to my academic skill." Saying as I'm rubbing the back of my neck.

"Crap no way!"

I nodded.

They went on with the test I could see Tanaka struggling immensely. I just sat there completed a few forms about myself. They even got me the 'Your future' paper. I had to write what I wanted my future to be. It didn't have to be completed till next Monday. So I had time to think about it. The bell rang and Tanaka showed me to the lunch room. Clearly Azumane was no where in sight. Too bad I kind of wanted to tell him how my classes were I thought. I wanted to also tell him that Tanaka and Nishinoya weren't that bad too. I sighed.

"Hey you guys!" Nishinoya called.

"Ah Nishinoya-Senpai!" I waved him over. But he just stood in his tracks red faced. And it looked like he was melting in embarrassment. Tanaka laughed and explained how is as younger to him.

"Oh I see! Well as your my lower class man I will sure to be the best senpai!" He giggled. And I just went along with it.

"So where do you guys eat for lunch?" I asked

"Well usually we eat with our other friends, but I'm pretty sure they had something to do today." Nishinoya explain.

"So we will just eat there but it will just be us three!" Tanaka grinned.

"Okay!" I replied.

As we walked to the table. I kept pulling down my skirt since it was actually short. Plus I forgot to ask the desk lady for a new one! Sigh. I also felt people staring it was kind of unsettling. I felt super paranoid, and self-unconscious. Like people kept gossiping about me and the rumors. So I just made sure my hair was covering my face and held my lunch close. Suddenly I felt someone out there arms around my waist. I looked down  and someone tied there school jacket around my waist. I turned around and it was Nishinoya.