Chapter five: first day

Hey...um sorry.....I kinda dropped of the face of the earth sorry bout dat... I'll make it up dat you to you
————————————————————————
Me and Azumane got home home from his practice with the others my face still pink as stawberrys.

"The stunt you pulled back there was unexceptional. Your ankle is already messed up and yet this! I'm still assuming you didn't even get a new skirt." He went on.

"I'm sorry Azumane. I didn't mean too I swe-." I was cut off.

"And yet you even had lunch with those womanizers! What am I going to do with you?!" He lectured while opening the front door.

"I'm sorry." I looked at the ground my eyes starting to tear up.  I can hear keys jiggle in the lock.

Azumane looked over at me seeing my head face the ground. He hit my bicep.

"It's fine just be more careful. And please i swear to the lord, go and get a bigger skirt. Ill start dinner in a few so go get changed." He proceeded entering the front hallway.

I nodded and headed upstairs and down the hall to my room. There was still nothing in it, so i guess i have to go shopping this weekend. I sat my school bag down and opened the closet doors. There was little to nothing to wear, my drawers were pretty empty too. But I wasn't complaining there was still lots of options. I chose an old {insert American Volleyball club team} sweatshirt and some fluffy American Eagle shorts. And of course fuzzy socks. I put my hair up into a high pony [pinned back for my short hair girls] and made sure the dyed parts were swooped out.  I honestly thought why is my hair was still like this. My main part was h/c and yet i still had these blonde streaks. What was the reason. The boy in middle school couldn't have just been the main reason right? I dunno but he looks like someone so familiar but food touched the sense of my nose. Azumane made fried rice! I ran down the stars careful not to slide and fall. I made it down the stairs carefully, until the doorbell rang.

"Y/N get that please! I'm finishing up the last rice batch!" He yelled.

"Alright!" I ran up to the oak darker stained door.

I unlock the door, and opening it my eyes widen. It was Nishinoya!

"O-oh Y/N!" He blurted. With a tint of pink appearing.

"Noya-Senpai?...what brings you here?" I question, pointing my toes forward. And leaning on the opened door.

I observed Nishinoya, he was in street wear. Wearing a baggy long sleeved. And cargo pants with a beanie on. His hair flatten giving the appearance of him being shorter. If I'm 5' (152.4 cm), so he had to be 5'3 (160.02). But it wasn't that big of a difference. But those converse he was wearing made me feeling a way.

"Y/N who is i-.....Noya... wait its Monday." Azumane comes in barging.

"Yup you know what that means!" He laughs rubbing the back of his neck. The other in his pocket. He smiled.

"What's on mondays?" I asked. Having my hands crossed, now i was leaning on the door.

"I tutor him on mondays. Hence you know he is failing." Azumane answered my question.

I uncross my arms and gasp. "What? How? We can't have that!" I proceeded to grab Noyas arm and lead him to the kitchen.

"W-Wait Y/N-Chan!" Noya gaped. Now his face was pink.

The food was on the counter so i plopped him in the dinning room chair.

"Sit here for me please!" I smiled.

And ran quickly upstairs to grab my school bag and a few pencils. I came back down the stairs. Azumane looked confused as hell. And Noya listened and stayed in the chair i placed him in.