Chapter four: Strawberrys

Word count; 1758
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I looked at the big iron doors. I opened them and peeked inside. The gym was rather small, smaller than what we had in America. It was only one court with a stage and a second story balcony system. Not a gym made for official match. The gym was empty so I began to walk in. There was a court and a little cart type thing. It was full of volleyballs. I kept snooping till I heard a call.

"Hey watch out! Heads up!" Said a high pitched male voice.

I turned around. It was a volleyball. It was headed toward me. It was a perfect set spike, my volleyball instinct kicked in. I got into a receive stance, my legs bent, my arms in stance. The ball was a curve ball, the way it was set and spiked wasn't perfect. So I dived towards it and passed it up. I was able to get it in the air, then I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Even so the ball was ready to spike, so I ran into the middle of the court and spiked it down. Then I realized I was in a freaking skirt. I immediately stopped mid-air and fell back missing my landing. The ball was in bounds though. Then I heard Azumane, and I officially landed crooked on my ankle.

"Y/N you idiot!" Azumane called.

"Azumane!" I replied. He came up and put his sports jacket around my waist.

"Woah that was...a nice receive!" Said a tall looking man. He looked flushed though, not his fault considering what I did.

"Who even are you?" A really tall boy with glasses added.

I looked towards the sideline, I saw a lot of boys. I'm pretty sure it was his whole team! Half of them were flushed. And I'm pretty sure I was the cause. The short one with orange hair was muttering something.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Spoke the one with silver hair and a freckle under his eye.

"S-s-strawberry's" he muttered. The guy next to him with black hair elbowed his side.

Then I suddenly realized. I was wearing white panties with a big strawberry on my butt! I got all pink. Azumane elbowed me also.

"O-oh right! Hello! My name is [L/N] [Y/N]!" I bowed.

"I'm also super sorry! I didn't mean to" I stuttered. "Well you know!" I laughed. You can tell a few of them we're interested in what I said.

"So Asahi?" The tall one spoke.

"Yeah Captain?" He replied.

"Is she your girlfriend? I swore I saw you hugging her this morning!" He laughed.

Me and Azumane looked at each other we spoke out laughing.

"No way! She's my younger sister!" He explained.

The whole team was shook. Suddenly a few moments after Tanaka and Nishinoya arrived.

"Hey guys!" Tanaka yelled.

"Hey guys guess what! Asahi-senpai has a sister! And she spiked Kageyama ball and well.." The orange hair went pink again.

"Yes we saw isn't she amazing! And we even saw.." Tanaka hit Nishinoya and made sure he didn't finish his sentence.

"Anyways Y/N let's meet the team then we can explain why your here, alright everyone?" Azumane went on.

"Of course we have the captain Daichi Sawamura wing spiker, Ryūnosuke Tanaka wing Spiker, Yū Nishinoya libero, Shōyō Hinata middle blocker, Tobio Kageyama setter, and Kei Tsukishima middle blocker, Tadashi Yamaguchi middle blocker, Kazuhito Narita middle blocker, Hisashi Kinoshita Wing spiker, Chikara Enonshita Wing spiker, and finally Kōshi Sugawara!" Azumane explained.