Chapter six: why did i agree?

———————————————————————————

Word count; 2064
———————————————————————————
I couldn't stop moving in my sleep, the sheets were sweaty, my shirt soaked. Why was my body internally hot? What made this feeling of mine? What happen? What's wrong with me. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him? Why did he make me feel this way. All I could think about was his smile? Why did he make my pink face? What happen? Wasn't I name the 'the ace of broken hearts'? God what what is wrong me? It had only been the first day? What the hell. I flipped over and all of the sudden I hear a ding from my phone.

The time was nine-thirty.

Unknown:
Hey it's Nishinoya!! Thanks again, wanted to thank you again. I appreciate you!

Y/N;
Haha omg your welcome!! I'm so glad to help! Haha anyways~

Name changed to Noya-senpai

Noya-Senpai
Anyways~ hope to see you tmr!!
Get some sleep! ;D
Also hope your ankle feels better!

Y/N:
Haha will do! Thank you! See ya tmr~

I turned my phone off. And made sure my phone was plugged in and charged. I kept rolling over why couldn't I stop thinking about him? Why? Why did he call me pretty? I was never called that. Unless it was cat-called. I hated being complimented. And that let too all the iconic names. I hated them, but ima stuck with them. The only person I ever really liked. Didn't return anything back. But I do remember he loved milk bread. Thats all. But there is a difference between liking someone and finding them cute right?

***************

Morning passed on and Azumane told me he wanted to get up and go practice. The time read four-thirty. So I had to get up and quickly straightened my hair. And Azumane ironed my uniform. And collected everything for me. I changed my clothes and put on blue striped panties. And for this case I put on old gym spanxs. From a distance there barely noticeable but up close you can see the bottom lining of it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After finishing straightening my hair, I put in hair clips to pin my hair back. And putting light makeup on from it being it at the bottom of my suit case. I put on liner/mascara and some lippy. A tiny of pink.

After I was finished getting ready the smell of waffles and bacon and hit my nose. 'God what is my breath going to smell like after this?' I thought in my brain after getting my ribbon tied. I walked down the stairs wearing my knee high socks. I walked into the kitchen sitting my bag on the top of table, only hearing my keychains.

"Okay good your wearing spandex, hurry and eat we have to be out the door in ten." He said. Getting his own school stuff prepped.

I look over at the clock reading five-o-two. I stuff my face with two waffles and like one or two pieces of bacon. I hurry out the door. Now it being five-twelve. Azumane lecturing me on the way out while I ate six pieces of gum, while listening. And only a quarter of the way do the school the chill sets in. The time of year was late winter and the crisp of spring. I of course forget my jacket. Azumane lecturing me with that as well. Him of course not giving me his, he wanted to teach me a lesson. All I heard on the way there was, 'make sure you have everything done', don't mess around, don't do impulsive crap anymore, and everything else. He also was unsure if I should be the third final manager for the team. But I kept my mouth shut and just focused on not being cold. We got to the school around five-twenty-three. Practice started at five-thirty to seven. Since class started at seven-fourth-five.  I thought it would be good for me to tag along. Pretty much helping me know the route to school and knowing the club rules and stuff.