Chapter two: first day for everything

In this fanfic i will strive for 1000 words or more. Because who doesn't love long chapters?
Word count; 1554
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I heard your name being called from downstairs. I looked over to a clock on your bed side. It read six-o-clock. School started at 7:45. I woke up, went to the bathroom brushed your teeth and got ready for your first day. I brushed my [h/c] hair and made sure the blonde streaks were brushed perfectly. I kind of thought of dying it back to its original color but just skipped over it. I went back to my room and put on the uniform. I trotted down the stairs and saw Azumane make breakfast. He turned around and his jaw dropped.

"Y/N-Chan why does the uniform look small?!" He came over and started to examine me.
"Oni-Chan it's alright! I was going to the head office and ask for a size bigger skirt anyways!" I spoke while pushing him away. I headed over to the island and sat down and begin to munch on his delicious food.

"Y/N....did you get smaller?" Azumane asked, while not trying to laugh.
I glared.
"I'm 5'  (152.4 cm), thank you very much!" I yelped.
He began laughing and I of course play punched him. Time passed by and we began to walk to school. His house wasn't far from the school. We chatted on the way there.

"Okay Y/N, remember what I said. Stay away from these two people. There names are Nishinoya and Tanaka. They are perverts! And make sure you come by after school to the gym.." he went on, and on.

I kept thinking why does he have so many rules I may be young but I was still smart academic wise. I was put into the second year for highschool. Even though I'm the age of a first year.

"Oh yea Y/N! Your hair does remind me of Nishinoyas. He may be my best friend but he is still a pervert so avoid him please. At least when I'm not around okay?!!" Azumane kept warning me.

Even as he kept talking we finally made it to the front entrance. He directed me to the front office and then hugged me goodbye and wished me good luck. I walked up to the front office and spoke to the lady.

"Hello miss! My name is [L/N] [Y/N], I'm here to pick up my schedule?" I asked politely.
"Ah yes the new student" checks her computer and prints your schedule. "Here you go be careful in the hallways!"

I nodded and walked my way out of the office. I looked at the printed piece of white paper. It wrote 2-C. I was looking down and then suddenly I heard yelling come down my way.

"Hey Ryū! I bet you can't catch me, I will make Kiyoko no—"

Then thud. The boy who was running down the hallway ran into me. The new girl. I was flat out pushed to floor. My papers everywhere. Sitting on the floor knees bent, and the front of my panties expose. I got up and rubbed my head, seeing the boy with the spikey hair and the blonde streak. I noticed he was looking up and down at me. I immediately blushed and got up quickly. Then his appearance looked familiar to me.

"I'm so sorry I should have looked where I was going!" I looked and offered my hand.
The boy, who the spikey haired boy had called too showed up.

"Bruh Yū! You gotta watch o—-" he looked at me. And awkwardly smiled.

"Sup girly." The bald boy smirked. I awkwardly waved and looked at the time.

" Ah sorry class is about to begin! Do you know where 2-C is?" I squatted and asked the boy on the floor still. Not noticing my panties were yet exposed again. The spiked hair boy gulped and his face became a slight pink.