Dante has a plan:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

After months or years dealing with demons.  I decided to use the money that I save up for myself.  Even though it was hard because I always wanted to buy pizza and Strawberry Sundaes for me and (Y/n).  But I was able to hold myself to do it because I bought a ring for (Y/n), so one day that I could propose to (Y/n).  

As, I was still looking at the small box in my hand, I decided to hold myself from proposing to (Y/n) yet because I want to give her more time with me and I want to give more time to myself, so I could be ready one day.  Trish didn't want to work with us anymore because I hardly give Trish any money but giving (Y/n) half of the money because I did tell (Y/n) that she didn't have to repay me back at all and she could spend money on herself from time to time.  (Y/n) was coming in the room before I hid the box in my pocket in time, "Hey handsome." (Y/n) said to me.  I just smirk at (Y/n) before telling her, "Hey beautiful." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) just smiles at me before she asks me, "Dante? What do you think our journey is going to be this time?" (Y/n) asks me.  I just pulled (Y/n) on top of my lap before telling (Y/n), "Who knows, maybe that we can continue with our relationship a little bit further and what is going to happen with our lives." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before she tells me, "You're right, Dante. I can't wait what's going to happen with our lives. Whatever it is. I'm ready." (Y/n) says to me.  I just told (Y/n), "I'm really glad that you're ready because I know that you're going to make me a very man. (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) just tells me, "Dante, you should know that I'm always make you happy, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I just chuckled at her words before telling her, "I know that, but I just wanted to say that because I wanted to hear you say that to me." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just lightly hits my arm before she giggles at this before she starts to mess with my red coat, "Dante, you know that I'm feeling a little wet right now?" (Y/n) asks me with a teasing tone in her voice.  I just smirk at her words before asking her, "Really? How so?" I ask (Y/n) with a teasing tone in my voice.

(Y/n) starts to lightly unbutton my shirt a bit, "I just feel like it." (Y/n) said to me.  I just smirk at her words before I slowly start to move my arm on the back of her neck before I place my hand on the back of her neck before bringing her face towards to my face before we start kissing each other on the lips before it was slowly starting to become a make out session with each other.  I feel (Y/n)'s hands on my white hair, but before we could go any deeper.  We heard the doors start to open slowly.  Me and (Y/n) pulled away from each other.

I looked at (Y/n) before asking her, "Shall we continue this later?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n)'s face was kinda red before she gives me a small smirk on her face before she tells me, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind it at all. We continue this later with whatever job it is." (Y/n) said to me.  I just chuckled at her words before we saw a customer who wanted to pay us to go to do him a job.  Even though it was supposed to be Morrison who was supposed to tell us about this customer's job.  But oh well, it is what it is.  We listened to the customer and how much and he is giving it to us if we do the job right without messing up at all.

Author's note: Okay, even though this little chapter was short, but at least it wasn't short, short like the last one that I did years ago.  I hope you guys still enjoy this book.