Doctor Doctor

"Entering the planet in 5" shouted Silver. To be honest Kal had almost fallen asleep, the ride wasn't very entertaining. Jedi where so boring at times, all work no play. Stepping out onto the planet the soil pushes under the Padawans shoe. The villagers in front of them welcomed them with smiles to hide their intense fear. He could never forgive himself if he failed these people, they seemed so innocent and defenceless. Their only weapons being a spear shaped from old scrap metal. They spent some time guarding the outside of the small village, paying attention to the medical tent. Nothing seemed to happen, all was quiet. Suddenly the sound of glass breaking could be heard, followed by screams of help. Kal speeds over, as fast as his feet let him, he gripped his Sabre and ignited the blue flame. This time he had caught the bandit by surprise. The village doctor was crawled up in a corner praying for his life. "Where is it! Show me or I swear I will-" the hooded man is cut off as he feels his body get pulled towards the doorway. "Leave him alone" shouted Kal, his hand in a claw shape force pulling the creature towards him. He flings his blue lightsaber in front of him, each time drawing it closer to his enemy. The alien was speechless, he didn't expect to be greeted by a Jedi. "You are just a boy, what are you going to do to me" he finally spoke. His words echoed through Kal's head. He took no time to thrust his weapon forward and slaughter the thief. He knew he shouldn't have killed him, it wasn't the Jedi way, but he couldn't help himself, his anger controlled him. He threw the body to the floor and turns to the doctor. "Thank you Jedi Zabrak" the soft voice spoke. "I hope u are alright sir" Kal responds. He reaches his hand out to aid the native and spies darkness creeping in from the side of his eyes. He looks around but it keeps growing. Closing his eyes he sees the doctor in his hands. But no...he was choking him. Why? What was happening. Is this another dream. He tried to let go but he couldn't, he couldn't stop. Everything fell to darkness once again.