17. Nasty

Somehow we were back in the classroom where we used to have Detention. Before we had to start cleaning the old room full of boxes,
only that time there wasn't a teacher watching over us.

"I see you haven't covered the hickey" Luke said with a smirk.
I looked down and saw that the hickey he had done the night we smoked was there.

"Yeah...." I whispered realizing there was something weird about it. I couldn't remember me pushing him away from my neck when he was kissing it.

"There are many more to come" he winked at me and I started to blush which made no sense. He was so confident and I remember that those days he still hated each other and the way he was talking towards me was so sweet and seductive it made me suspicious. But I liked it. "Let's get out of here"
He got up his seat and extended his arm giving me his hand, which I took happily. We walked through the hallway and got into his car.
I noticed how he was driving to my house and he played some music loudly.
We belong by Dove Cameron was playing, I didn't think Luke liked that kind of music. I always saw him somehow punk or a rock boy and his choice really surprised me.
Through the ride he placed his hand on my thigh as he sometimes stared and looked back at the road
His hand started to get slowly up and depper into my inner thigh and my heart started to beat faster.

"We are here" I told him opening the car door but I really didn't want to go inside.

"I'll walk you inside" He told me demanding and somehow I actually loved how he said it.

"Sure" I replied biting my lip because I knew that something was gonna happen. "Actually there's no one home right now."
I opened the door and left the keys on the table next to the living room. Before I could turn around to tell Luke he could come in, I heard the door slam, he spun me around and kissed me with hunger like his life depended on it. He started walking without breaking the kiss until he had me pinned against the wall next to the stairs. He started touching me everywhere, lifting my shirt giving me an obvious sign.
I didn't quite understand how I was okay with what was happening. I was loving it and it wasn't normal after what happened with Alex.
I never thought I could feel comfortable again with a boy in a long time and I was hungry for more.

"Let's go to my room" I broke the kiss and he agreed by nodding his head breathing heavily. We run upstairs and closed the door immediately and he pushed me against it once again.
He moved his head to my neck and I run my fingers through his hair trying to catch my breath.
It was now official he had turned me on and that his kisses felt amazing against my skin.
I pushed him onto the bed and craweled on top of him kissing him on the lips again.
After some seconds of making out he took my wrists and moved turning me down and he was now in top of me.

"God Kylie, you are gorgeous" He whispered in my ear sending shivers all over my body after he took my shirt off. I took his top off too and he started placing kiss on my neck again he was leaving hickeys all over it.

"Luke.." I said and it sounded more like a moan.
His wet kisses started to get down to my body. From my chest to my stomach. The tingles I felt were amazing and I wanted more.

"Can I?" He asked and I can't deny that he looked amazingly sexy. I nodded and Luke started to unbotton by pants.
He left a few more pecks before pushing them down.

Until I felt a huge ray of sun lighten my eyes.

It was just a dream.

When I woke up I was surprised by the pair of arms that were around me and how I was laying in something hard, yet comfortable.
I rubbed my eyes and saw things clearly, my head my laying on Luke's chest and he was basically hugging me.
I started to get nervous and heard some noises that came from inside the house.
The clear door showed a sleepy Ashton walking around until he saw us. He started to freak by the sudden cuddling between Luke and I.
I wanted to get up, but he was still asleep so I quietly and slightly moved until he turned another way letting me free.
All kind of thought run through my head while I walked inside the house.