26- make me trust him

The moment I got back to my house the first thing I did was scream.

A few days ago I told Finn that I wouldn't be involved in drama anymore but there I was again giving myself an unecessary headache for a boy I was always on and off with.

At this point I had completely lost any kind of hope I had for us because after the distance proposal things only got worse between us. I was pretty sure I had feelings for him but he never said the same and only hinted me. Maybe it was all in my head?

I was aware that it wasn't only his fault but I was finding it hard to blame myself, I was exhausted of putting others before me. I also had been harsh on Luke but he had no right to try to make a move on me just for me not to be mad at him. He had issues he had to get over and if he didn't, I wouldn't bring the hope on our friendship or even something else back.

I needed to get my mind off it so when it got late I called Nicole. I needed a distraction.

"Hey bitch" she joked when she picked up.

"Wanna go out?" I proposed , I didn't give a fuck about the time it was or if it was a school night. Liam was old enough to be home alone for a while.

"Erm...it's almost ten, are you sure?" she hesitated and I sighed impatient. I really didn't care where we went, I just wanted to go out.

"Yes completely sure!!!" I insisted and she let out a little scream excited.

"Pick me up, we're going for a drive, I want to go to a drive- thru!!" She ordered and I smiled at her reaction while I exited my house.

I picked my friend at her house and we drove through the city with loud music, screaming the lyrics of the songs that came up and it was times like this that I told Jessica about. I felt happy.

Driving was something I liked and always dreamed of accomplishing when I was little, but driving at night with loud music was the best part of it. How the lights looked blurry because of the speed, how the wind came through the window while I played a good song and how the company of my friend made it much better.

"Oh let's get McDonalds" She asked me and I agreed entering to the closest drive thru.

Once we ordered our food I parked outside the restaurant and ate my cheeseburger like a little girl.

"I think that this was the only McDonalds whose ice cream machine wasn't broken" I laughed telling Nick about it taking my Mcflurry and pulling it to the side.

"That's completely true" She said sipping from her soda "So...tell me , what was the urge to go out tonight? You are the one who usually whines about wanting to stay home" I blinked slowly at her words and stared at her with a glare.

"I went to Luke's house, yelled at him, he yelled at me, he tried to kiss me and I left upset-" her eyes opened more and more as I added information until she put her hand on my mouth to keep me from talking.

"He tried...to kiss you? Why did you yell at him?" she asked so fast and yelling that It was hard to answer quickly.

"Yes. An that is what made me upset. I asked him if he got Jessica pregnant and he was all offended and went crazy on me or something and then did it ut of the blue. I can't trust him that much anymore, Nick" I explained her and her eyes dropped.

"I don't know what is worse, that he tried to do it like that or that you are so blind to not see all this" she rolled her eyes at me. I was so lost in the conversation, what did she mean? I raised my eyebrows letting her know I had no idea what she meant. "Kylie, I'm gonna say it the subtle way. It's none of my business but it is pretty clear that Luke trusts you a lot and not gonna lie, you seem to be the only one that can get him to smile. You make him happy"